I have been a CB user for a hot little minute, and a crack addict for over 3 yrs. Once I started using CB I seen the forum "Crackberry Rehab." I was honestly scared to even click and read anything in the forum because I just wasn't ready to "go to rehab" so to speak. I feel kinda crazy! I have just in the last couple of days gotten the guts up to read up on Rehab!!

Anyone else have the same hesitation as me?? I'm in love with Black and CB! Is there sober living for this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 12:27 AM
    Nice thing about the rehab is you're supposed to enjoy it. Why would you want to fight it. Rehab here is teaching you to resist the temptation to pull away. Go with the flow and enjoy the rush!

02-08-09 01:15 AM
    rehab is for quitters...
    02-14-09 07:41 AM
    Rehab... who is in rehab. I thought we where just admitting to our obsession, I am not trying to give anything up.. no not here, maybe I am not really addicted yet.... yeah right.......
    02-18-09 11:36 AM
    If you go to rehab maybe you can be in the sober house. Being on tv makes you cool ask the girls from rock of love.

02-22-09 03:00 PM
    Enjoy the addiction that is crackberry!
    02-22-09 03:04 PM
    If you go to rehab maybe you can be in the sober house. Being on tv makes you cool ask the girls from rock of love.

Yea, I'm cool like those peeps lol. I'm kinda like Seth in the sober house...I keep goin back for more!

02-23-09 12:32 AM
    rehab is for quitters...
    so true....
    02-23-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD