A Russian bomb squad were called out to defuse a bomb on Monday, but an investigation into the ticking package revealed it to be a vibrating sex toy.

The suspicious package was eventually found to be erotic not explosive (pic: Corbis)

The crack team of bomb experts were called out to a post office in Petrozavodsk after receiving a call from a postal worker who had encountered a suspicious parcel emitting a ticking sound.
    A spokeswoman said: �The building was ringed by the security forces and people were evacuated.
    �In the package, the bomb squad found a vibrator.� It seems the sex toy had turned itself on prior to reaching its addressee in the post.
    Russian police have been on high alert since the Domodedovo Airport suicide bombing in January. Fortunately this incident turned out to be a false alarm.
    Having been identified as erotic rather than explosive, the package will now be returned to the post office before being sent to its intended recipient.
    The news is reminiscent of a famous line in cult classic film Fight Club. Regarding a ticking package on the baggage carousel, an airport attendant says: 'Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while... it's a ****o.'

03-16-11 09:19 AM
    [B] 'Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while... it's a ****o.'
    I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Ahahahaaa
    03-16-11 09:52 AM
    so mavis has been in russia??
    03-17-11 10:22 AM
    so mavis has been in russia??
    I was wondering where she got off to. I figured it had to be some top secret, hush hush deal. Russia fits.
    03-17-11 01:28 PM
    her operational code name was "to russia with love"
    03-17-11 01:53 PM
    I wonder what the security thought... lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD