He was born in Connecticut and resides in Texas. His birth certificate attests to that so there's no cause for suspicion. I voted for Obama but i have faced the fact that his birth certificate has been proven to be falsified and his grandmother stated unequivocally that she knows where in kenya he was born and was there with him when he was born. The documents are freely available upon a quick google search.
    The state of Hawaii has provided the birth certificate for the President as has he. The press clippings were released from the Hawaii papers from the date of birth as well. Why do you believe the Bush birth certificate but not that of our President? What actions has he taken to complete his role as an agent of another state by the way? Rescuing american auto makers, with Bush? Killing the depression by providing stimulus funds to bolster the states and the economy?
    06-14-11 08:26 PM
    Eh, leave the theories or conspiracy theories out of it. The "this or that" questions were meant to bring some livelihood to the debates. Dr. Paul chose Blackberry. Just fun.

Unfortunately, they prioritized "this or that" and instead cutting politicians off, not giving equal time, leaving only a 30 second window for responses and telling the audience not to applaud.

Also, unfortunately, the American public is too dumbed down to appreciate having a candidate like Ron Paul, who understands the flaws of Keynesian economics and their boom-bust cycle, speak and run on a platform of sound economics.

The real shame? The media claiming Bachmann or Romney won.

From the CNN 'blog':

9:57 p.m. ET – Question: Which person on this stage would you ask to join your administration?

9:58 p.m. ET - Paul: They haven't even told me how they feel about the Federal Reserve yet. They haven't told me about the foreign policy. So I have to do some more quizzing.

9:58 p.m. ET - Bachmann: Maybe have American Idol style contest.

She also fumbled a question about whether “Don’t ask, don’t tell” should be reinstated, saying it should be up to the “commanders in chief.”. Earth to Bachmann: the president IS the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF.

When asked about whether wall street needs more oversight or not, she dodges the question and replies that she's formally announcing her candidacy. Never to answer it.
    06-14-11 08:32 PM
    So Ron Paul chose a non-American company product over a good ol USA product? Not very American of him. He must be a commy.
    Are there any USA products left? 95% of the products I see say made in China!
    06-14-11 08:34 PM
    As far as "indebtedness" is concerned, Congress has the raw power to repeal the Federal Reserve Act and tell the banksters to eat the debt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-11 08:49 PM
    Eh, leave the theories or conspiracy theories out of it. The "this or that" questions were meant to bring some livelihood to the debates. Dr. Paul chose Blackberry. Just fun.

Unfortunately, they prioritized "this or that" and instead cutting politicians off, not giving equal time, leaving only a 30 second window for responses and telling the audience not to applaud.

Also, unfortunately, the American public is too dumbed down to appreciate having a candidate like Ron Paul, who understands the flaws of Keynesian economics and their boom-bust cycle, speak and run on a platform of sound economics.

The real shame? The media claiming Bachmann or Romney won.

From the CNN 'blog':

9:57 p.m. ET � Question: Which person on this stage would you ask to join your administration?

9:58 p.m. ET - Paul: They haven't even told me how they feel about the Federal Reserve yet. They haven't told me about the foreign policy. So I have to do some more quizzing.

9:58 p.m. ET - Bachmann: Maybe have American Idol style contest.

She also fumbled a question about whether �Don�t ask, don�t tell� should be reinstated, saying it should be up to the �commanders in chief.�. Earth to Bachmann: the president IS the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF.

When asked about whether wall street needs more oversight or not, she dodges the question and replies that she's formally announcing her candidacy. Never to answer it.
    I'm a history nut as well as a history graduate and researcher. These are not impressive certifications but they do lead me to view things in regard to actual outcomes upon implementation. Would you mind providing me with your economic philosophy and include the historical evidence of its outcome? Thanks.
    06-14-11 08:52 PM
    What is the question supposed to mean though? Why are they asking it? Answering one way or the other puts you in a different category or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 02:12 AM
    How is this thread not closed?
    06-15-11 06:55 AM
    I guess because you haven't reported it yet? Or the thread police haven't arrived yet.

How is you're posting in a thread that you think should be closed? No offense intended.
    06-15-11 07:05 AM
    Bah! Politics

Closed
    06-15-11 07:07 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD