When asked during tonight's debate in NH, Blackberry or iPhone, Dr. Ron Paul answered Blackberry. Anyone else get a kick out of this?
    06-13-11 11:02 PM
    So did Anthony Weiner!
    06-13-11 11:06 PM
    Weiner likes a blackberry because it has a better camera ;-) lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 11:37 PM
    So did Anthony Weiner!

RIM security FTW...
    06-13-11 11:38 PM
    Obviously even his security wasn't enough. lol
    06-13-11 11:56 PM
    Ron Paul has great tastes on devices as well. This is the guy to vote for: End the Fed; leave Nafta; bring our troops home; repair our economy and restore the constitution. Ron Paul 2012!!
    06-14-11 03:45 PM
    If you want to know what it was like living during the Industrial Revolution, vote for Ron Paul. If you're not in the top 1% of the richest already, get ready to feel like a worker in the 19th century...

Politics aside, it would surprise me to hear a politician/official go on about not wanting RIM-like security for their communications.
    grover5 likes this.
    06-14-11 05:18 PM
    ^^^such as obama?
    06-14-11 05:46 PM
    And what exactly was the aim of asking politicians for their smartphone of choice? It would be nice to vote for someone who has a straight voting record as straight as Ron Paul's. I guarantee you that aside from ron paul every other candidate running for president (including Obama aka Barry Soetoro) in 2012 will continue along with the same agenda. All the puppets do.
    06-14-11 05:53 PM
    So Ron Paul chose a non-American company product over a good ol USA product? Not very American of him. He must be a commy.
    06-14-11 06:25 PM
    I hope you're joking. Did you know that iphones now have built in technology that can be used by the authorities to spy on you? Here it is: How your Apple iPhone spies on you - Telegraph (by the way, androids are in the same ship)

I personally don't know why he chose Blackberry but that is personal choice and choosing something foreign doesn't make him any less patriotic. Blackberry has a more secure infrastructure that's harder to hack and they have been banned in some countries because of it.
    06-14-11 06:34 PM
    And what exactly was the aim of asking politicians for their smartphone of choice? It would be nice to vote for someone who has a straight voting record as straight as Ron Paul's. I guarantee you that aside from ron paul every other candidate running for president (including Obama aka Barry Soetoro) in 2012 will continue along with the same agenda. All the puppets do.
    The questions were supposed to bring levity to the debate...

But in the infinitesimally small chance Paul has of winning, he'd end up like every other president: Preach from the side, govern from the center. One guy sure isn't going to change that (right, Reagan?).

That Soetoro conspiracy theory is so worn out...but still funny. Laughing at, not with, that is
    06-14-11 06:39 PM
    Very good Ron. The BlackBerry still rules the business world.
    06-14-11 06:42 PM
    With an impending economic collapse approaching and the unemployment rate rising the last thing these interviewers and politicians need is levity. Besides, that's what the weiner scandal is for. I am glad I was able to make you smile but it's no conspiracy theory. Obama's original name was Barry Soetoro and it was changed to Barack Obama. Again; no conspiracy theory there. His chances of winning are so small is becaiuse the media will downplay hiim and the dumb downed society we have will as usual buy the media's package. I remember his visit to a late night talk show and the host told him 'if americans were smarter you'd be presiident.'. This seems to be the case.
    06-14-11 06:50 PM
    With an impending economic collapse approaching and the unemployment rate rising the last thing these interviewers and politicians need is levity. Besides, that's what the weiner scandal is for. I am glad I was able to make you smile but it's no conspiracy theory. Obama's original name was Barry Soetoro and it was changed to Barack Obama. Again; no conspiracy theory there. His chances of winning are so small is becaiuse the media will downplay hiim and the dumb downed society we have will as usual buy the media's package. I remember his visit to a late night talk show and the host told him 'if americans were smarter you'd be presiident.'. This seems to be the case.
    snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

Go put your tin hat back on please and dont let facts get in your way.

For the record - my post above was sarcasm.
    grover5 likes this.
    06-14-11 07:12 PM
    I have a feeling this thread is going to get moved to OT...

With an impending economic collapse approaching
    I'm going to win the lottery. Soon. Can't tell you when or how much, but believe it.

I am glad I was able to make you smile but it's no conspiracy theory. Obama's original name was Barry Soetoro and it was changed to Barack Obama. Again; no conspiracy theory there.
    Pointless debate, because there's no evidence that can prove to me he's anything but who he says he is; likewise, no amount of evidence can prove to you he is who he says he is.

But it has all the marks of a conspiracy theory, especially the one I find most hilarious: No Consensus. Ask 10 conspiracy enthusiasts what name he was born with, half will say Soetoro and half will say BHOII.

Ask the same 10 where he was born and watch the sparks fly as they disagree with 3-4 different answers!

His chances of winning are so small is becaiuse the media will downplay hiim and the dumb downed society we have will as usual buy the media's package. I remember his visit to a late night talk show and the host told him 'if americans were smarter you'd be presiident.'. This seems to be the case.
    Dichotomy. All the "late night" shows are on mainstream networks, no? If a host spoke out opposite their network's "bias" (notice the big quotes ) wouldn't they be fired?

If Americans were smarter, we wouldn't have Jersey Shore, for starters.
    06-14-11 07:15 PM
    That's the litmus test. The late night host. By the way, the Bush tax cuts, elimination of oversight/regulation and two wars caused this debt crisis and the answer being offered by your heros is less regulation and more tax breaks for the rich and the corporations. That should fix everything. Smarter right?
    Thuoudo likes this.
    06-14-11 07:23 PM
    It's very popular these days for individuals to resort to sarcasm for defense when they have been corrected. In any case, if knowing facts that others don't brands me a 'tin cap wearing nut' then I will proudly let you name me as such.

"The truth is revolutionary. To make it moderate is to lie". ---StormCloudsGathering---
    06-14-11 07:30 PM
    Too bad the camera guy couldn't tell Paul from Romney. It seems pretty obvious which is which:

Paul - Logical, practical, doing the right thing, even if its the unpopular thing.

Romney - Looks good but not sure what's going on beneath that slick exterior. Admired by the media for looks and smoothness instead of functionality. He's just magical... (at least his undergarments)

*Satire - please do not take seriously or internally
    06-14-11 07:36 PM
    It's very popular these days for individuals to resort to sarcasm for defense when they have been corrected. In any case, if knowing facts that others don't brands me a 'tin cap wearing nut' then I will proudly let you name me as such.

"The truth is revolutionary. To make it moderate is to lie". ---StormCloudsGathering---
    Psychology disagrees with you. When someone is presented contrary evidence to what they believe, even in the face of intentionally false information which they agree with, they will dig in even harder and cling to that initial opinion. Nothing to do with sarcasm, even though his post was technically more rhetorical than sarcastic.

"Facts are what you believe...truth is how fervently you believe them" -Can't remember the quoter off hand It was from 2009 or 2010 I think, so really recent.
    06-14-11 07:45 PM
    You found one article stating he is not barry among the millions stating he's in fact Barry and use it as leverage? Did you know he possesses the social security number of a now deceased citizen? Barack Obama = Harrison J. Bounel? | Logistics Monster
    Did you know that the Kenyan gov't has made a monument out of his birth place in Kenya? You can do the research and find out the facts or call me a "conspiracy theorist" like all the brainwashed people do. Have a nice day!
    06-14-11 07:49 PM
    Too bad the camera guy couldn't tell Paul from Romney. It seems pretty obvious which is which:

Paul - Logical, practical, doing the right thing, even if its the unpopular thing.

Romney - Looks good but not sure what's going on beneath that slick exterior. Admired by the media for looks and smoothness instead of functionality. He's just magical... (at least his undergarments)

*Satire - please do not take seriously or internally
    Lol. Funny thing is that although you're being satirical, I seriously agree with you.
    06-14-11 07:52 PM
    You found one article stating he is not barry among the millions stating he's in fact Barry and use it as leverage? Did you know he possesses the social security number of a now deceased citizen? Barack Obama = Harrison J. Bounel? | Logistics Monster
    Did you know that the Kenyan gov't has made a monument out of his birth place in Kenya? You can do the research and find out the facts or call me a "conspiracy theorist" like all the brainwashed people do. Have a nice day!
    Where was Bush born?

When you're done googling the family we can discuss your social security information on them. I have no doubt the scrutiny and suspicion was equal, especially given the years of history between their family and the power brokers in a country whose citizens bombed us on 9/11 as opposed to having an estranged father from a poor African republic.
    Last edited by D_March; 06-14-11 at 08:01 PM.
    06-14-11 07:53 PM
    When did Ron Paul state what you implied? He's moving to audit the federal reserve bank who are the creators of money and the ones who's actions are the most influential on the US economy. The reason is simple: our government is indebted to them and cannot repay the loans without borrowing some more from them. I bet Mitt Romney is taking that stance you just implied though.
    06-14-11 08:02 PM
    He was born in Connecticut and resides in Texas. His birth certificate attests to that so there's no cause for suspicion. I voted for Obama but i have faced the fact that his birth certificate has been proven to be falsified and his grandmother stated unequivocally that she knows where in kenya he was born and was there with him when he was born. The documents are freely available upon a quick google search.
    06-14-11 08:07 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD