I'm just as annoyed with Rockstar as I was with BlackBerry when they constantly delayed the release of BB10 back in 2012/2013.

I have been waiting patiently for the release of Grand Theft Auto 5 for PC. Originally it was supposed to come out all the way back in 2013 shortly after the console version was released. Then it got pushed back... then it got pushed back again to January of 2014... then March... and now APRIL!! I'm especially upset because I pre-ordered the game (when the release date was March) for some extra in-game cash. I hope they offer even better stuff for me because I've stuck out the wait for so long.

A part of me is glad that they're ironing out all the bugs before it hits the store shelves but another part of me is wondering why it's taking so long.

Is there anyone else on these forums who's as frustrated as me?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    02-24-15 10:31 PM
    Rockstar is pretty annoying lol they really don't know how to manage a server.

They do get a lot of complaints about players always disconnecting and such, GTAO for PC, and online heists still not being released even if the game has been out for almost two years.

They're either struggling, or they're lazy. I'd say lazy considering the time they've already been given. It is pretty frustrating to have them handle things now.
    02-25-15 09:12 AM
    Rockstar is pretty annoying lol they really don't know how to manage a server.

They do get a lot of complaints about players always disconnecting and such, GTAO for PC, and online heists still not being released even if the game has been out for almost two years.

They're either struggling, or they're lazy. I'd say lazy considering the time they've already been given. It is pretty frustrating to have them handle things now.
    Out of the two things you mentioned, I'm going to have to say that they're just being lazy lol.

They're sitting on such a high mountain of cash that they couldn't possibly be struggling. The mountain of cash they're sitting on is so high that they can't hear us all the way down here complaining

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    02-25-15 07:48 PM
    I hate playing GTA because they assays disconnect me lol.
    02-25-15 08:00 PM
    I think they just initially planned on doing a late release date from when they first said it would be released. The game will still have bugs when it is released anyways.
    I'll play the game a year after the release anyways, it's okay.
    02-25-15 08:43 PM
    I think they just initially planned on doing a late release date from when they first said it would be released. The game will still have bugs when it is released anyways.
    I'll play the game a year after the release anyways, it's okay.
    By then, you'll only have a year to play before GTA VI comes out.
    02-25-15 08:44 PM
    By then, you'll only have a year to play before GTA VI comes out.
    I'll have enough time to wait; delay after delay..
    By the time I get GTA VI, it'll be the same.
    02-25-15 09:00 PM