Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By zeroyuugi
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Rip threefive

I know it has been some time sice I have been here, but I wanted to let everyone know that a good friend of mine and crackberry member has passed on. I am sure some of you remember him and have talked to or have taken advice from him. I just wanted to let all of his friends know.
    Rest In Peace.
    Thanked by 5:
    amazinglygraceless (09-27-2012),  BigBadWulf (09-30-2012),  drjay868 (09-27-2012),  exelant (09-30-2012),  louzer (09-27-2012) 
    drjay868, drjay868, louzer and 1 others like this.
    Retired Mod

PIN
    PIN:ky Tuscadero

Oh man what a shame. I remember Threefive from way back and always appreciated his humor and his great help to all of us, especially the Bold 9000 users. He certainly will be missed.

Prayers go out to his friends and loved ones.
    Thank you for letting us know.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Never got the chance to meet or read any posts, but my condolences for you and the family for your loss.
    Hater of all things APPLE.... Innovation, really? iphone = itouch with a phone, ipad = bigger itouch... give me a break!

Evaluation of awesomeness:7230, 8830 World Edition, 9800, 9860, and now a shiny new Z10 plus 2 x 32g Playbooks

Global Posts
    35,133 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

Extremely sad news you've passed on IHG.

He was a brother, shall be missed terribly, and I'll be praying his family finds peace.

Edit - One last shoe of the day for Chris.....

WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior °•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•° `°•.ΈΈ.•° Born to ™ °•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•°` `°•.ΈΈ.•° Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    ( ͡•_͡•)

Sad news about a good guy...
    “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” C. Ponder

101 Lecture Series
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    56,010 Global Posts

Sorry to hear that. I do remember some of him on here. Hugs and condolences to family and friends. RIP
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry

Global Posts
    31,007 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Any word on how? Missed him when he had to leave our BBM group. RIP, Threefive.