View Poll Results: Please Read The Thread... and Decide is BB / RIM out of their Mind????

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes They Are and i Agree

3 17.65%
  • Nope They Are Not... and My Reason is posted below

11 64.71%
  • Can't Say

3 17.65%
    ^^^

Obviously you'll be confused.... becuase u guys never tried this service.. how the Heck you'll know how it works.... and for storm 2... did u updated your device to 5.1 if no first do it and then talk or atleast read other people post who have this problem..... its the future OS...

Bunch of Losers think ..if they'll have a BB they won't be noticed.....
    Wtf kind of paragraph is this? If English and Shorthand had an abortion, it would still be better than this.

I've used that service on Rogers. It's available on all their phones. Every phone they have out. In fact, they boast it in some of their commercials.

There's no 5.1 for the Storm 2, maybe you should do a little research. The highest current OS for the Storm 2 is 9550 - 5.0.0.451, 9520 - 5.0.0.497

There are a few hybrids with .5xx files, but nothing even remotely close to 5.1.

Last edited by GlitchZero; 03-13-10 at 01:09 AM.
    03-13-10 01:00 AM
    ^^^

Obviously you'll be confused.... becuase u guys never tried this service.. how the Heck you'll know how it works.... and for storm 2... did u updated your device to 5.1 if no first do it and then talk or atleast read other people post who have this problem..... its the future OS...

Bunch of Losers think ..if they'll have a BB they won't be noticed.....
    When I have "Call display" as Bell refers to it activated on my Tour 9630, I get peoples names, if I don't have Call display I just get numbers.

7 dollars extra a month to see the names of people not in my address book, not worth it to me, if you're going to call me more than once a week I'll add you to my addressbook.

as for your first post, your ability to get across a clear statement and question is lacking, the thread title is far from descriptive of the thread objective. You should have laid out specific problems you are having based on your device, OS, and Carrier and then have other people chime in as to their experiences under similar conditions.

If you have not called your Carrier I would, see if they have changed anything with how they activate call display.

If I was to respond to the thread title, I would say that RIM is most certainly not out of their mind, or crazy, they are moving forward in many ways, all be it slowly they have still gained north American Market share in the full percentile points at the cost of WinMo and Palm, They Still have many features unique, and things like Push Email, they do it differently, better?? maybe, maybe not, that is need dependant, but differently for sure, as I much prefer my textual based e-mail of my Blackberry's over the html based e-mail of my ipod Touch.

You might need a new Carrier, or New phone, BB is not servicing your needs, or you don't know how to make it service your needs. if you are using a 5.1 OS you are not using an officially released OS there for your complaints again are unwarranted as things may be incomplete with the OS build.

good luck finding the solution to your problem.

No vote in the poll because my chosen option is not there.
    03-13-10 06:21 AM
    Looks like this guy is having issues of his own and its maybe because he thought he can find a perfect bb with no problems. This thread isn't going nowhere cuz its just another bb hater that makes a huge deal out of small things. Yo DjSingh if ur carrier does not offer name display jus add the person to your address book the next time they call u and if they do offer it, it should display names end of ur non sense and stop wasting our time with crap that isn't get anywhere. Geez maybe if u haven't skipped english class ud learn how to write and proper paragraph!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 10:29 AM
    Looks like this guy is having issues of his own and its maybe because he thought he can find a perfect bb with no problems. This thread isn't going nowhere cuz its just another bb hater that makes a huge deal out of small things. Yo DjSingh if ur carrier does not offer name display jus add the person to your address book the next time they call u and if they do offer it, it should display names end of ur non sense and stop wasting our time with crap that isn't get anywhere. Geez maybe if u haven't skipped english class ud learn how to write and proper paragraph!

i'm going to have to call you out on this one statement. Please reread your own post and then decide whether you should have said ANYTHING at all.
    03-13-10 10:39 AM
    i'm going to have to call you out on this one statement. Please reread your own post and then decide whether you should have said ANYTHING at all.
    my bad I meant to write it as "Geez maybe if u haven't had skipped english class ud learn how to write a proper paragraph"

Last edited by luqman24; 03-13-10 at 11:16 AM.
    03-13-10 11:07 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD