lol... just watched the latest show.

Rev: "how do you go online with this thing. I use it like a 2-way pager. I'm just happy I learned how to use the phone".

lol, ummm click the little globe icon run.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Zaakir Abdullah; 12-08-07 at 06:55 AM.
    12-06-07 10:08 PM
    Anyone also notice he holds it awkwardly, and types with his index fingers instead of his thumbs?

Last edited by Zaakir Abdullah; 12-08-07 at 06:55 AM.
    12-06-07 11:47 PM
    I thought that I was the only one to pick up on that, lmao!
    12-07-07 11:31 AM
    That just shows you that he use's his Blackberry to help pay the bills for that 5 million dollar house in Saddle River NJ, Black Lambo and of coarse that Rolls Royce Phantom. He probably doesn't care about going on PerezHilton.com, can you blame him.
    12-07-07 01:24 PM
    Yes that was hilarious!
    I noticed how he types using his index fingers, it looks awkward.
    12-07-07 02:11 PM
    Can you feel the love....it's amazing how much us crackberry'ers have in common.
    12-07-07 02:23 PM
    I saw diggy using a curve.
    12-08-07 07:00 AM
    Ahh the rev and his blackberry. I knew he was a rookie from the minute I heard his ringtone when he first switched from the 8700 to the curve and he still has that at&t wallpaper that was the first thing I changed when I got rid of my 7290. There are only two episodes that show him talking on it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders how many times he has drop a blackberry in the bath tub in the morning.

12-08-07 09:02 AM
    Ahh the rev and his blackberry. I knew he was a rookie from the minute I heard his ringtone when he first switched from the 8700 to the curve and he still has that at&t wallpaper that was the first thing I changed when I got rid of my 7290. There are only two episodes that show him talking on it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders how many times he has drop a blackberry in the bath tub in the morning.

Haha yeah, that was my next question. I wonder how many times that thing has been replaced due to water damage.

12-08-07 11:30 AM

I think that AT&T keeps BlackBerry's on standby just for him...they're probably like, "Oh, he done dropped another one in the bathtub."

I tried to type with my index fingers the other day and it didn't work, which makes me wonder if he's double jointed in his hands or something.
    12-21-07 11:23 AM
    I tried typing with my index fingers too...no luck. ha he has skills.
    12-21-07 01:58 PM
    I'll be the sacrifical lamb

What are you guys talking about? This some tv show or something?

/ignorance
    12-21-07 09:17 PM
    I agree. Why isn't this thread in off topic area.

12-22-07 06:45 AM
    FOR ALL OF THE LATE BLOOMERS...

MTV has a show called Run's House, Run being Rev. Run from the rap group RUN-DMC. He ends every episode typing his thoughts for the day on his BlackBerry while soaking in a bathtub full of bubbles.
    12-24-07 09:23 AM
    Moved to the 'Off Topic' section. We seem to be straying a bit here...
    12-24-07 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD