How many of you are addicted to checking if that little red light is flashing?

I just can't get enough of it. It's like a drug. I need more of it. Give me more!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 05:25 PM
    try berry buzz and you have more colors than just red i like blue myself or disco
    08-27-09 05:45 PM
    I have the red light alert syndrome as well.. it's gotten so bad, that sometimes i think i see it flashing when it's just out at the corner of my eye.

It's almost as bad as phantom phone call syndrome.
    08-30-09 02:07 PM
    I have the red light alert syndrome as well.. it's gotten so bad, that sometimes i think i see it flashing when it's just out at the corner of my eye.

It's almost as bad as phantom phone call syndrome.
    lol yea same here...i think bruce (my phone) knows im watchin, so he messes with me. but hey if the lights red its a bbm from wifey !!
    08-31-09 04:55 AM
    Yeah BerryBuzz Rocks ,customizing the LED ,flashes Blue for SmS messages and Green for Email for example too .
    08-31-09 05:40 AM
    Ill have to give it a try
    08-31-09 04:02 PM
    Ok, so I'm not the only one on this, lol.
    08-31-09 04:48 PM
    Looks like I'm gonna have to try out this Berry Buzz
    08-31-09 08:23 PM
    I don't get the red light syndrome as much as I get the phantom vibe one... My phine never leaves vibrate so I always feel phantom vibes.

08-31-09 10:15 PM
    I have "any-light on my LED syndrome" since getting the Berry Buzz app & the phantom-vibrate syndrome as well. The only solution is when I use my holster. It's a different story when my BB is in my pocket or laying on a table: that's when the syndromes kick-in.

09-01-09 08:19 AM
    With BerryBuzz...I check for all kinds of alerts lol My favorites are pink and disco
    09-02-09 11:21 AM
    Yeah I also have the led syndrome and having berrybuzz makes it worse.

09-05-09 07:40 PM
    I'm totally addicted to that red light. When it flashes my heart beats of excitement! Omg lol I'm so lame FML haha.

09-06-09 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD