04-08-11 12:09 PM
    They should outlaw breeding for stupid people, instead of trying to control drugs. Then the drug problem will take care of itself.
    Okay, no breeding.

But I could still have sex, right?
    04-08-11 12:25 PM
    They should outlaw breeding for stupid people, instead of trying to control drugs. Then the drug problem will take care of itself.
    Okay, no breeding.

Ok so does this mean no one can bread or only stupid people can't breed???
    04-08-11 12:29 PM
    04-08-11 12:44 PM
    there trying to outlaw it here, doubt it will work though.
    Hopefully they just put a fatty tax on it.
    I answered no to all those questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lying to yourself is a bad habit to get into
    Thanks but no thanks I posted this because I was bored and wanted peoples feedbacks. I do it once in awhile. I have two parents that's were addicts and alchys. So I know boundry lines but thanks.

It's a lot easier to see addiction in others than it is to see it in yourself.
    That was proposed once, and shot down as racist. I'm not joking, I read about it in one of my undergrad classes when we were talking about poverty and the remnants of slavery.
    How would you define stupid? Maybe an IQ range? Timothy Leary was near genius yet strongly advocated and enticed thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands to use LSD...
    Agreed.
    Okay, no breeding.

Only is she consents
    Ok so does this mean no one can bread or only stupid people can't breed???
    Some of us don't need to worry because we're gonna be excluded either way

Me personally, I advocate the legalization (and, again, taxation of) minor drugs. But that doesn't stop me from thinking using them is a bad choice, and that by far the best thing is to not use (even legal ones).
    In full disclosure, I'm addicted to red meat, and that's probably gonna kill me by the time I'm in my 50s lol
    04-08-11 08:08 PM
    How would you define stupid? Maybe an IQ range? Timothy Leary was near genius yet strongly advocated and enticed thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands to use LSD...
    My point exactly: "hundreds of thousands"...

anyone seen "Idiocracy"? Tell me that's not our future. That movie is a modern day prophecy.
    04-08-11 10:15 PM
    I am not addicted and don't have a problem believe me, I have family who has a past with drugs and alcohol but its okay people can think what they want - Crid2000

04-08-11 10:34 PM
    My point exactly: "hundreds of thousands"...

anyone seen "Idiocracy"? Tell me that's not our future. That movie is a modern day prophecy.
    I've wanted to see that movie. Thanks for reminding me of it Pixel.
    04-09-11 12:47 AM
    So the first thread was changed. Make this thread whatever you want it to be. Open for discussion, thanks guys!!

04-09-11 10:53 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD