Sitting here minding my own business on my blackberry talking to my wife in olive garden and I kid you not the Adams family sits next to us. They look just like them, except the daughter, she looks like the bat from Fern Gully. Now there staring at me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 07:16 PM
    They're psychic

06-10-09 07:36 PM
    Ahahaha that's so random. And funny

06-10-09 08:55 PM
    Those are the kind of folk I'd do my best to strike up a conversation with.

06-10-09 09:10 PM
    She homes schooled... Dads works as a envromentalist. Moms a swinger and the boy fishes all day I don't no about the weird uncle someone help me

06-10-09 09:15 PM
    i'd bet that they are the nicest people! and no im not being sarcastic, i was being serious!
    06-10-09 10:08 PM
    they are trying to figure out y you are talking to yourself are you wearing blue tooth ? lol
    06-10-09 10:21 PM
    The TV family or the movie family?

Posted from my Bold with a little help from thing...
    06-10-09 10:35 PM
    [QUOTE=coachcurtisbusse;2779351]She homes schooled... Dads works as a envromentalist. Moms a swinger and the boy fishes all day I don't no about the weird uncle someone help me

The uncle hangs around the entrance to the city library trying to get signatures on a petition to legalize environmentally friendly swinging for home schooled fish...
    Last edited by bumblesbounce; 06-10-09 at 10:45 PM.
    06-10-09 10:41 PM
    I agree with sodakitty and shelli. I'd strike up a convo with them, too. I got some really good pics because I talked to a stranger. There was this guy with a pink mohawk and piercings and I just had to photograph him.

06-11-09 10:39 AM
    They're looking at you because their dinner is being interrupted by some weird guy staring at them....
    06-11-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD