Another death because of drunk driving. Just thought I would post in memory of the 22 year old Angels pitcher who left this earth to soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 12:35 AM
    Saw that in Fox News alerts, what a shame.

04-11-09 12:39 AM
    Aniother young life WASTED by some moron who thought drinking and driving was a good idea. Grrrr

04-11-09 02:42 PM
    I saw this on the news and was pi$$ed off. The guy was no more than a kid. Taken away not by an accident, but by pure simple stupidity.

Why people think they have the right to rob not only the life from the people they kill, but rob the loved ones, friends, future children/spouse's of that person is beyond me.

OT - My brother is an alcoholic. He has called me while drunk and driving. I have hung up and called the police to report it. Some may say that makes me a cold hearted b!tch. I say that I have children/loved ones that I want to protect as well as other's do.

RIP and may his family and friends find some peace of their own eventually.

04-11-09 02:52 PM
    thsi is a real tragedy. my mom was at that game and has a picture of him pitching. young talent cut short.
    04-11-09 07:00 PM
    This is such a shame to read/see about-22 yo-this young man was just starting to live life and enjoy it-its such a shame! It INFURIATES (spell?) me how people drink/do durgs and drive and say "they are fine!" No your not fine!!! Uuuuggghhhhh :/ :/ :/ And Kanga-if I was in the same boat as you-i would do the same to protect the ones around me as well.

04-11-09 07:18 PM
    I was shocked when I heard about this.
    04-11-09 11:55 PM
    Yeah I watched that game and heard about his death the mext morning. sad day for Angels fans
    04-12-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD