I was wondering if any of you writers out here in Canada know a publisher that deals primarily in Canadians. I'm looking to get some poetry looked at and potentially published. But I want to get it done by a Canadian publisher, haha that's the Canadian in me speaking! Any input would be very much appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 06:31 PM
    Canada has writers?
    05-15-09 08:07 PM
    Get an agent, or try to search for some reputable online contests or things where the publishers or agents can check out your work. I have no Canadian experience but most U.S. publishing houses require a agent to deal.
    05-15-09 08:11 PM
    Google "Ontario publishing" would be my first guess Sarnia huh? You're not too far from me How's the weather in that dump you �diots call a city? Whateva!

Just j/k man
    05-15-09 08:18 PM
    Google "Ontario publishing" would be my first guess Sarnia huh? You're not too far from me How's the weather in that dump you �diots call a city? Whateva!

Just j/k man
    Weather here sucks lol! Not to far? Haha I can't see where your at ill have to get on the comp sometime soon lol. I tried google wasn't to helpful to myself. I'm semi internet handicapped lol

05-15-09 10:32 PM
    Lol. I use google for everything... I'm from London like.... an hour or so East of you
    05-15-09 11:04 PM
    London eh. I used to live in watford lol! Google is something I'm bad at lol. I can't really explain how that's possible lol. I'm not the most technologies literate person. I only use a computer for music and ripping dvds or burning ripped dvds

05-15-09 11:23 PM
    That's mostly what I use mine for And instant message/emails.
    05-15-09 11:28 PM
    Haha back on topic. How does one go about finding an agent? Forgive my idiotic questions.

05-18-09 10:21 PM
    Appalling treatment of British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, could be written off as another example of the Obama administration�s incompetence.
    05-19-09 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD