I don't know whether this is true or not. But pretty interesting read anyway. Maybe the writer is an Android fanboy.

Early iPhone 6 Reviewers Might as Well Be Rating Vacuum Cleaners | Tech Buzz | TechNewsWorld
    09-26-14 08:20 PM
    The iphone is such a phenomenon that one possible explanation is that they would rather 5 million fanboyz read a positive review than 1 million undecided people read a negative review. People like reinforcement, they like to read and be told that their phone choice was the right one. But with Apple's market share, all boats rise with the tide, including the boats of people who get paid on a "per click" basis.

My $0.02
    09-26-14 08:31 PM
    The iphone is such a phenomenon that one possible explanation is that they would rather 5 million fanboyz read a positive review than 1 million undecided people read a negative review. People like reinforcement, they like to read and be told that their phone choice was the right one. But with Apple's market share, all boats rise with the tide, including the boats of people who get paid on a "per click" basis.

My $0.02
    Yes I think that is true. People like reinforcement. And if people are critiqued for their phones, it's as if it was their judgment that is at fault.

"What's that?"

"BlackBerry"

"It's 2014 and you still use BlackBerry?"

Ouch. It's almost saying that we are an outdated person.

While iPhone, on the other hand..
    09-26-14 08:41 PM