I'm curious how big the database is for this site. With all the members and threads/posts, I'm sure it some what big.
    08-30-09 04:05 PM
    OK, now I know someone is fracking with my post count... it just dropped another. lol
    08-30-09 04:06 PM
    lol, I just noticed when you said it. I'd like to know what thread got moved... or posts got deleted (probably meaningless ones).

Oh well, I guess we'll be waiting a while, no one's doing me any favors deleting posts or moving threads to get me to post in the other forums without breaking 10k.
    Wow, never mind...I was just going to ask if you deleted some of your own posts just so you could post findings/complaints about the new 5.0 leaks.

BTW, best avatar yet!
    08-30-09 04:11 PM
    Rather, it just didn't look pretty, but it was always threaded. All they did was just rework the interface a bit and add some colors in.
    That's all the people want.
    08-30-09 04:21 PM
    Civic, the avatars keep getting better and better. Should we expect something special for 10,000?
    08-30-09 07:16 PM
    4.7.0.151.... that should tell you something.
    Have u loaded any of the 5.0 builds? Obviously they are beta, but just wondering if you played around yet with it, or are waiting for "gold code". LOL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 06:59 AM
    Have u loaded any of the 5.0 builds? Obviously they are beta, but just wondering if you played around yet with it, or are waiting for "gold code". LOL.

lol, really?.... you're really going to ask that?

I'm not endorsing them, that's why I don't think it's worth posting. How about that answer?
    08-31-09 10:22 AM
    What do you like about .151 over .148?
    08-31-09 11:57 AM
    lol, really?.... you're really going to ask that?

I'm not endorsing them, that's why I don't think it's worth posting. How about that answer?
    I know you are not a fan to put it nicely. I was just wondering if you loaded one up for SH�ts and giggles.

5 is clearly a work in progress. I just loaded .191 and I am liking it so far. I can live w/o camera for a while. And it is handy as restart.

Seriously though what are you waiting for? You said leak and there have 2 or maybe they add up to 1. But either way it happened.

Are you just teasing us? Getting stage fright? Wassup?

(all of the above is with all due respect!)

08-31-09 12:01 PM
    What do you like about .151 over .148?
    The fact that the Menu bug with multiple choices was fixed in .151 when you highlight a number/link/email address, etc. in an email. That was a BIG issue for me. That and the fact that .151 fixes the color banding. Overall, it's been pretty stable for me. No reboots or anything really. I don't use themes, so I don't give a hoot about that, overall... it works for me. Only issue I see with it is once it drops enough memory, it'll continue to keep leaking, but I can usually tell when this happens because this also causes the letters to shift around up/down on the buttons on the keyboard... another known bug with a lot of the OSs.
    08-31-09 12:06 PM
    I know you are not a fan to put it nicely. I was just wondering if you loaded one up for SH�ts and giggles.

5 is clearly a work in progress. I just loaded .191 and I am liking it so far. I can live w/o camera for a while. And it is handy as restart.

Seriously though what are you waiting for? You said leak and there have 2 or maybe they add up to 1. But either way it happened.

Are you just teasing us? Getting stage fright? Wassup?

(all of the above is with all due respect!)

Nope, honestly, at this point I don't even know what that 10k post will be... let's just hope it's not a goodbye. You never know...
    08-31-09 12:09 PM
    With the way your post count bounces around sometimes, I wonder how many 10k posts you'll have
    08-31-09 12:14 PM
    With the way your post count bounces around sometimes, I wonder how many 10k posts you'll have
    ......... if any..........
    08-31-09 12:16 PM
    I'm debating if you're the kind of woman who would do something someone said she couldn't just to prove them wrong or not... so I'll refrain from making comments about liking us too much, or being addicted, just in case.

I do hope you don't give up on us, though... you've got a lot to give. CB wouldn't be the same without you! </mushy, touchie feelie crap>

Taht's sum smokin pic yo. Hit me up on da BBM an we acn chat.
    08-31-09 12:23 PM
    I'm debating if you're the kind of woman who would do something someone said she couldn't just to prove them wrong or not... so I'll refrain from making comments about liking us too much, or being addicted, just in case.

I do hope you don't give up on us, though... you've got a lot to give. CB wouldn't be the same without you! </mushy, touchie feelie crap>

Taht's sum smokin pic yo. Hit me up on da BBM an we acn chat.
    are you missing an important fact here.....
    08-31-09 12:30 PM
    Yeah...he must have missed her Location as well as the avatar that was 2 or 3 avatars ago. I feel great sadness for anyone that missed that pic.
    08-31-09 12:37 PM
    are you missing an important fact here.....
    So it would seem..... care to enlighten?
    08-31-09 12:40 PM
267 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD