View Poll Results: WHY do you or don't YOU like Cops??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have NEVER Liked Cops!

0 0%
  • The Cops are always out to get me, They seem to follow my EVERY Move!

0 0%
  • Because They're power hungry and have nothing better to do then stop me for speeding!

0 0%
  • It's not that I don't like Cops...I just don't TRUST Cops...

0 0%
  • I have NEVER had a problem with a cop!

3 60.00%
  • It seems that they are NEVER around when I need them, But they're around when i'm NOT needing them!

1 20.00%
  • Ahh Come on and give the Cops a break! They're doing what they have to do to keep you safe!

4 80.00%
  • My Answer isn't listed in this poll...(please leave your reasoning in a post!)

1 20.00%
  • Because I don't think I should EVER have to pay another speeding ticket again!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I Want to throw another one out there for you all to answer here on Crackberry...One dealing with More specifics as to WHY or WHAT you think about Cops..The last poll I tossed up Ended too short, So This one will be longer and more options to Answer...

QUESTION - Why DO you or don't you (as an individual) Like Cops?
    Last edited by Diesel984; 07-07-10 at 04:34 PM.
    07-07-10 04:29 PM
    COPs - Citizens on Patrol - they are joke 110% no questions asked... an 80 year old lady armed with a walkie talkie and an attitude is a joke

Policemen on the other hand

Personally both

i like cops because the keeps society in check. w/o them you'd have a military governed people who use extreme force to push people into subjection of the laws and bylaws. Without them we wouldn't have life the way we know it.... and you cannot get mad at them for doing their job. They chose to be in the profession they are in for a reason..... i don't get mad at you for doing what you are doing for a living....

i do not like dirty cops who think they are above the law and will never have the book thrown at them, and i do not like cops who have attitudes...i am a human being.... i went 73mph in a 65 limit.... so what .... like you don't do it wearing your blues and/or driving a cruiser. AND most of all i hate that they eat all the doughnuts before i can get to them......
    07-07-10 04:41 PM
    I dislike the local cops where I live. They're arrogant and rude. ****, they pulled me over because my foot slipped off the clutch and my tires spun. But otherwise I have no problem with cops.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD