PIN me if your going to be there!! I will be there!! POINSETTIA BOWL TCU VS BOISE!! Whos going to win?? Whos the underdogs??
    12-23-08 12:46 PM
    boise is obviously favored...going for their...3rd undefeated season in 5 years?

funny thing is people bash boise state, but no one will put them on their schedule. and thats been said by BSU themselves. after OU lost to them they deserve more recognition. but hey, thats the BCS joke for ya.
    12-23-08 12:48 PM
    Goin to the orange bowl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 12:50 PM
    god damn emerald nut bow.. thanks for another crappy season cal
    12-23-08 12:51 PM
    Goin to the orange bowl

Me as well!
    12-23-08 01:13 PM
    orange bowl!!
    12-23-08 01:15 PM
    boise is obviously favored...going for their...3rd undefeated season in 5 years?

funny thing is people bash boise state, but no one will put them on their schedule. and thats been said by BSU themselves. after OU lost to them they deserve more recognition. but hey, thats the BCS joke for ya.

Boise is playing a bowl that suites their ability. The WAC is a conference that gets the recognition it deserved. Beating OU meant nothing. OU has had many blunders in a bowl game. They took BSU like a grain a salt. BSU got lucky. They came to Athens in 2005 and left town with a beaten like a red head step child WAC is what is stands for Worthless Athletic Conference when it comes to Football.

Sorry but I root for Georgia who plays in the best conference. They produce year after year. Georgia has had them on there schedule. Also I remember people saying Hawaii got screwed out a National Title shot last year. How did that work for them in the Sugar Bowl last year against Georgia???
    12-23-08 01:27 PM
    Rose bowl.

12-23-08 01:47 PM
    As an Idaho-an, I think that it is going to be a good game. I do feel like the are a little overrated because the do play in the WAC, but they are a really good football team.

I won't be going to the game, but ill definatley be watching.
    12-23-08 02:02 PM
    I forgot what it is like for my squad to play in a bowl game.
    12-23-08 02:09 PM
    Sure Ill Pin You!!! You Want Alot Of Buddies On Your Bbm So Your Cool!?!?!?!
    12-23-08 02:12 PM
    Fiesta, Fiesta!
    12-23-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD