I second that!
    OOH ..chunky monkey ..yummm...

I hate valentines... because if you love someone you should show it everyday and not just on this day...uhhghh.. a tattoo sounds like an awesome gift.. hmmm... might just do that....
    02-10-09 09:04 AM
    Atlantic City with the Gf and some friends
    02-10-09 10:04 AM
    my gf is being really sweet and going back home with me since my mom's bday is on the 12th, we are all going to dinner and a movie, we are also going to check out a Stars game
    02-10-09 10:23 AM
    I have a date with Ben and Jerry's
    Those bastards. I thought I was their only girl. Well, there goes my plans for the day.
    02-10-09 10:48 AM
    Those bastards. I thought I was their only girl. Well, there goes my plans for the day.
    Oh it will be fine! You take Ben, I'll take Jerry
    02-10-09 04:11 PM
    Attending Obama party with a bunch of friends. Lots of love.
    02-10-09 04:31 PM
    Hanging out with my daughter...which is exactly where I want to be. Loving divorced life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I feel ya! I'll be hanging with my sons.....divorce was the best thing that has happened to me!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 04:50 PM
    Now that Ben and Jerry are two timing me. I will go see "He is just not into you". That should make me feel loads better.
    02-11-09 09:02 AM
    I hate Valentine's day. I pretty much hate all the made up hallmark holidays. I got my wife to swear off V'day while we were still dating. I made her an offer she couldn't refuse. I traded her one day of overpriced flowers, overpriced chocolates, expensive dinners and ridiculous cards for the same stuff spread throughout the year. Now she gets flowers at least 3 to 4 times a month at random, chocolates whenever she wants, expensive dinners on occasion (hey, we have kids and the money for BB data plans has to come from someplace) and other random acts of love and kindness all the time.

I still usually make her dinner on V'day and let her have the remote.
    02-11-09 12:30 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD