i'm going on a date tomorrow night and she wants to see one of those movies. has anybody seen one of or the other? or both? which one was better?
    08-14-08 05:53 PM
    Step Brothers was funny... IMO more of a "guy" movie though

Haven't seen Pineapple Express, yet...
    08-14-08 06:11 PM
    Step Brothers, she will be laughing the whole time. This allows you to make a couple of moves on her
    08-14-08 06:13 PM
    sweet deal. thanks guys.
    08-14-08 07:29 PM
    Step Brothers is a good date movie
    08-14-08 09:20 PM
    wow....I've seen both and Pineapple Express was definitely the more funny movie. Step Brothers had its moments but overall Pineapple Express takes the cake. They are both good. It really depends on what type of comedy you like. Step Brothers is more of a Something about Mary style comedy whereas Pineapple Express follows alongs the lines of SuperBad and Knocked Up. I describe it as Superbad meets Half Baked. Either choice will be fine but just be warned that if the girl isn't a fan of crude humor (male genitalia) and excessive cussing (F Bombs galore) then you may want to stay away from Step Brothers.

Favorite line from StepBrothers:

"I manage a baseball team." his mom says "little league?" and then he replies "Fantasy"

Favorite line from Pineapple Express:

"You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos mutha f^&*a"
    08-15-08 04:32 PM
    My vote,neither they both look dumb as sh!t
    08-15-08 05:20 PM
    wow....I've seen both and Pineapple Express was definitely the more funny movie. Step Brothers had its moments but overall Pineapple Express takes the cake. They are both good. It really depends on what type of comedy you like. Step Brothers is more of a Something about Mary style comedy whereas Pineapple Express follows alongs the lines of SuperBad and Knocked Up. I describe it as Superbad meets Half Baked. Either choice will be fine but just be warned that if the girl isn't a fan of crude humor (male genitalia) and excessive cussing (F Bombs galore) then you may want to stay away from Step Brothers.

Favorite line from StepBrothers:

"I manage a baseball team." his mom says "little league?" and then he replies "Fantasy"

Favorite line from Pineapple Express:

"You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos mutha f^&*a"
    Step Brothers was funny, it had some great one liners.

"Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus" I'm serious.
    08-18-08 02:17 AM
    i will have to say pineapple express
    it had me lol from begginin to end

(im glad i dipped my pen in ur ink) lol lol
    08-18-08 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD