Just figured I'd make a thread to discuss photography, since it seems many of us probably partake in this activity whether it be strictly for fun or for profit.

What do y'all shoot?

I'm just an amateur photographer by the way. I shoot most with my Canon 20D. I don't have any good quality lenses yet. I've got the 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III, and the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lenses so far. I also have yet to get an external flash.

I also have an Olympus C5050z for those times I don't feel like lugging the DSLR around or would be worried about it getting damaged or stolen.

I mostly shoot landscapes, buildings/interestimg structures, and more rarely, people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 09:09 AM
    On rare occasions some local models/actresses in the MA/RI area. But I used to heavily shoot concerts of local rock/metal bands. Lately I just work with one band from time to time as I consider them my brothers and for them I'll work for 50 bucks, free beer and food. It works out good.

Other than that I've shot some national bands thanks to a friend that was having his band on those bills as well... Cattle Decapitation, Cryptopsy, Overkill, Joey Belladonna, Chris Caffery, Doro Pesch, Godless Rising (local RI band). I had a chance to shoot Testament last year but my radiator and headlights crapped out and nobody I knew was heading there... ugh.

Edit == as for a camera I still use my warhouse... Olympus E-Volt E-300. I have varied lenses I don't remember off the top of my head.
    10-04-08 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD