PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)
Ok so my eyes are worn out reading posts on possible updates I have decided to join in with the OS upgrade fever.
You can get my 64Gb PlayBook absolutely free.
Here are the terms and conditions: (please feel free to skip these if you work for RIM as you can't participate)
1. If you agree to the terms and conditions then seek therapy.
2. You will only be eligible for the 1st prize if you press the 'check for update button at least 23.5 times a day.
3. If RIM fail to meet their target release date for OS10 then all posts will be deemed invalid and you will be invoiced accordingly.
4. I RIM do meet their target release date for OS10, then you will still be invoiced accordingly.
5. Proof of frenzied checking for OS updates must be provided by the winner.
6. If anyone actually agrees to these terms and conditions, rule 1 applies.
Now you lucky people, this is what you get:
1 x Absolutely FREE BlackBerry PlayBook 64Gb with portable charger, protective case and a 'Polo' Leather messenger shoulder bag.
1 x Used Ferrari car in Red. Perfect condition. 9500 miles. Full service history.
The first person to prove that RIM has finally managed to achieve an OS update target, and to transfer £128,000.00 into my account will receive my PB 64Gb free inside the car.
Please note that the car will only be delivered if you live within 15ft of my driveway and should you require p&p it will cost a further £65,000.00 but the car will arrive gift wrapped.
- 01-26-2013, 09:45 AM #4
So that means I'm entered, right?It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- 01-26-2013, 10:01 AM #5
PB 64Gb Free when BB10 upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)
I think you hold the Crackberry record for creating "I'm giving up on the playbook" threads
i'm in. The stores are out of Playbooks in my area, and I like that yours comes with a decent protective cover.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using TapatalkZ10
So you are now officially out of the contest, which means that you at the moment are the winner. You need to take therapy and return after the update of the PB to BB11 and I will post the prize to you.
Sent by a friend using my fingers!
So your the one guilty of contaminating our supermarket burgers with horse DNA. Please stay where you are and I will inform the relevant authorities as to your whereabouts.
P's. Where exactly are you just in case they ask?
- 01-27-2013, 12:38 AM #11
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- CrackBerry Genius
01-27-2013, 07:11 AM #14
- 2,059 Posts
I was so confused by your instructions that I fired my therapist and stole your Ferrari (look out the window). I've chopped it up to create a cool case for my PB and I might throw a rock through your window tonight.
Edit: Just got a call from my cousin's friend who knows somebody who cleans the restrooms at RIM headquarters. BB10 is due out today! Just keep clicking the update button and it should be available by the middle of summer. !BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it.
- 01-27-2013, 10:34 AM #16
Damn! It just keeps getting harder and harder to win these CB contests!Sent from my Z30, Z10,
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
-BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig -BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked)
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-27-2013, 03:26 PM #19
- 461 Posts
- By Xilus79 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 04-13-2014, 08:19 AM
- By Omoniyi Sola in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:54 AM
- By numzee in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2014, 07:43 PM
- By Thalakar in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2014, 05:07 PM
- By TheBBguru in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:51 PM