Ok so my eyes are worn out reading posts on possible updates I have decided to join in with the OS upgrade fever.

You can get my 64Gb PlayBook absolutely free.

Here are the terms and conditions: (please feel free to skip these if you work for RIM as you can't participate)

1. If you agree to the terms and conditions then seek therapy.
    2. You will only be eligible for the 1st prize if you press the 'check for update button at least 23.5 times a day.
    3. If RIM fail to meet their target release date for OS10 then all posts will be deemed invalid and you will be invoiced accordingly.
    4. I RIM do meet their target release date for OS10, then you will still be invoiced accordingly.
    5. Proof of frenzied checking for OS updates must be provided by the winner.
    6. If anyone actually agrees to these terms and conditions, rule 1 applies.

Now you lucky people, this is what you get:

1 x Absolutely FREE BlackBerry PlayBook 64Gb with portable charger, protective case and a 'Polo' Leather messenger shoulder bag.
    1 x Used Ferrari car in Red. Perfect condition. 9500 miles. Full service history.

The first person to prove that RIM has finally managed to achieve an OS update target, and to transfer �128,000.00 into my account will receive my PB 64Gb free inside the car.

Please note that the car will only be delivered if you live within 15ft of my driveway and should you require p&p it will cost a further �65,000.00 but the car will arrive gift wrapped.

Attachment 132558
    01-26-13 08:23 AM
    Sounds good, how do I apply?

Hang on a minute...
    jmd.aKBar likes this.
    01-26-13 08:40 AM
    You already have!
    mbilloo likes this.
    01-26-13 08:45 AM
    I'm out.

So that means I'm entered, right?
    sputneek, mbilloo and castoridae like this.
    01-26-13 09:45 AM
    I think you hold the Crackberry record for creating "I'm giving up on the playbook" threads
    i'm in. The stores are out of Playbooks in my area, and I like that yours comes with a decent protective cover.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    01-26-13 10:01 AM
    I'm out.

So that means I'm entered, right?
    OMG, please forgive me for completely underestimating people.

So you are now officially out of the contest, which means that you at the moment are the winner. You need to take therapy and return after the update of the PB to BB11 and I will post the prize to you.

Sent by a friend using my fingers!
    sputneek, DocDRM and mmatthe1 like this.
    01-26-13 10:03 AM
    I got confused while reading your instructions and killed a horse.
    01-26-13 02:07 PM
    So your the one guilty of contaminating our supermarket burgers with horse DNA. Please stay where you are and I will inform the relevant authorities as to your whereabouts.

P's. Where exactly are you just in case they ask?
    sputneek and jmd.aKBar like this.
    01-26-13 02:21 PM
    01-26-13 03:49 PM
    Theres 5 minutes I will never get back!
    01-27-13 12:10 AM
    Daddy?????
    ddlax22 likes this.
    01-27-13 12:38 AM
    Theres a check for updates button!!
    anon(4243545) likes this.
    01-27-13 02:29 AM
    Theres a check for updates button!!
    Well pardon me for suggesting that you may be wrong but I have looked for hours now and I cannot find a check for updates button on my car anywhere!
    01-27-13 06:38 AM
    I was so confused by your instructions that I fired my therapist and stole your Ferrari (look out the window). I've chopped it up to create a cool case for my PB and I might throw a rock through your window tonight.

Edit: Just got a call from my cousin's friend who knows somebody who cleans the restrooms at RIM headquarters. BB10 is due out today! Just keep clicking the update button and it should be available by the middle of summer. !
    kbz1960, nappp, EsJayDee and 2 others like this.
    01-27-13 07:11 AM
    Funniest. Show. Ever!
    01-27-13 07:47 AM
    Damn! It just keeps getting harder and harder to win these CB contests!
    meltbox360 likes this.
    01-27-13 10:34 AM
    Well pardon me for suggesting that you may be wrong but I have looked for hours now and I cannot find a check for updates button on my car anywhere!

That's because I only have a pretend Lamborghini

Good tastes stops me mentioning it
    01-27-13 11:08 AM
    Edit: Just got a call from my cousin's friend who knows somebody who cleans the restrooms at RIM headquarters. BB10 is due out today! Just keep clicking the update button and it should be available by the middle of summer. !
    Now this is where CB really confuses me. I. Trust CB users implicitly and I was led to believe by these members that RIM's headquarters were in Madagascar, which I always thought was near Lapland but a member corrected me to the fact that it's just to the left of Wigan. Now you tell me I have to be related to a cleaner, which I'm not and I have to wait until summer for an upgrade. I live in England so could you ask your cousins friend if he could be mistaken and really mean upgrade in winter as that's all we have in this country!
    jmd.aKBar likes this.
    01-27-13 02:55 PM
    Now this is where CB really confuses me. I. Trust CB users implicitly and I was led to believe by these members that RIM's headquarters were in Madagascar, which I always thought was near Lapland but a member corrected me to the fact that it's just to the left of Wigan. Now you tell me I have to be related to a cleaner, which I'm not and I have to wait until summer for an upgrade. I live in England so could you ask your cousins friend if he could be mistaken and really mean upgrade in winter as that's all we have in this country!
    Once we're on the subject of cars and England...I heard a rumor that BlackBerry Hub will be on the right side of the screen for UK users...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-27-13 03:26 PM
    There you go again. I love this forum, you learn something each day. All this time and I didn't even know there was a wrong side of the screen for it to be on.
    ncpete, Eskibo and jmd.aKBar like this.
    01-27-13 03:52 PM
    I got confused while reading your instructions and killed a horse.

Was it a dancing horse?
    ncpete likes this.
    01-27-13 04:07 PM
    OMG now the brandy bottles empty. Please don't make anymore posts until I fix this problem! Must be evaporation that's doing it.
    ncpete likes this.
    01-27-13 04:13 PM
    I have it on good authority that the sad_old_man plays with an iPod when nobody's looking and is not to be trusted with vital information or dad's liquor cabinet. I win.
    01-27-13 05:10 PM
    I have it on good authority that the sad_old_man plays with an iPod when nobody's looking and is not to be trusted with vital information or dad's liquor cabinet. I win.

Ouch, that sounded like an iSmackdown.
    01-27-13 05:55 PM
    That 'Polo' leather messenger bag sounds really nice, but will my Ferrari fit inside?
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    01-27-13 06:13 PM
7,608 123 ...