So yuz telling me the terrorists can't plant a bomb on a workable phone? If that's a case not just phones, tablets, camera,chargers,power banks, any mini game boy machines a child carry should be subject to close inspection. We know they love to use children as their mules...

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-14 01:50 PM
    So yuz telling me the terrorists can't plant a bomb on a workable phone? If that's a case not just phones, tablets, camera,chargers,power banks, any mini game boy machines a child carry should be subject to close inspection. We know they love to use children as their mules...

Posted via CB10
    Shuddup kat............Wots a mule?
    07-07-14 02:18 PM
    Shuddup kat............Wots a mule?
    yuz got mirror?
    07-07-14 02:20 PM
    Shuddup I is drivin to the hairport see? They must no were chitcargo is?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 06:20 AM
    Will they let me on wiv my pb?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 06:20 AM
    :tehe: hopefully a proctologist with very large and knobbly hands is involved w/ the wall huggers!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247
    07-09-14 10:46 PM
    I eared that!
    07-10-14 07:09 AM
    It took me 5 seconds to find a way to bypass this so called security measure : take out the battery and replace by c4, use a small little battery of like 5 mAh. Wait for the end of the line up for the phone check and power it on. You will have enough battery to pass the test and you are now on board with a bomb. Pkace said bomb on the window right before it goes off. At 15000 feet the pressure will suck everything out of the plan.

So...if I can come up with this plan in seconds, can you explain me how more secure I should feel boarding in a plan with those new measures knowing that they don't actually protect me from a real terrorist but rather waste my precious time ?

This is just for the show imo

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    07-10-14 07:30 AM
    It took me 5 seconds to find a way to bypass this so called security measure : take out the battery and replace by c4, use a small little battery of like 5 mAh. Wait for the end of the line up for the phone check and power it on. You will have enough battery to pass the test and you are now on board with a bomb. Pkace said bomb on the window right before it goes off. At 15000 feet the pressure will suck everything out of the plan.

So...if I can come up with this plan in seconds, can you explain me how more secure I should feel boarding in a plan with those new measures knowing that they don't actually protect me from a real terrorist but rather waste my precious time ?

This is just for the show imo

Posted via CB10
    My head urts a great lot see cause I was drinkin worms wiv rodereegass last night's but I does spotted a bit of a flaw in yous cunning plan see........c4 gives off a traceable odor an can easily be detected?

Wen my head stops urtin an i is better gain ask gain an i is tells yous wot to use instead of c4 see?
    07-10-14 08:27 AM
34 12