Waiting in Vodafone UK for someone on a customer service line to be available. I want to upgrade my failing 9700 to a 9900. I can't begin to tell you how much I'm desperate to upgrade from my 9700� even lags on the CrackBerry mobile site, typing an email/BBM and general browsing on the OS. I can't open two mobile tabs at once without it saying the page is too large and I get redirected to my homepage�

Is it really this hard to pay off a contract to start a new one?! They can't do it in-store.
    [EDITED]
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Joel_Zimmerman; 10-07-11 at 12:49 PM.
    10-07-11 05:46 AM
    Waste of time. Had to pay �250 to upgrade my contract early, plus the �225 I owe until July. they didn't want to give any up without a contract either. Carphone Warehouse sold it for �529.99. Might as well get an iPhone 4 for that price with �19.99 to spare. Phones 4U had about 10 in stock but wouldn't give one to me without a contract. I hope I can trust online purchases of phones…
    10-07-11 10:19 AM
    ok....sure this is the right place for this thread??? you know you left the door open to get flamed right?
    10-07-11 12:14 PM
    I have no intention for this thread to be flamed, nor do I want it to. Looking at it, I can see what you mean as it could lead to criticism and argument, but I was simply saying what I thought. If this does get out of hand, by all means this should be closed A.S.A.P.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-11 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD