Ladies and Gentleman, Fellow BB users, and all others in between,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Paddy. Now, hold on to your seats, this will be a on going story about the life of Paddy. He has many adventures, and wants to share his stories with you. He likes chat on the BB, but they have not built one for his size yet. He has hired me to communicate for him.

Paddy likes to sail, and you can almost hear him singing "what should you do with the drunkin sailor"

Tune in tomorrow for more tales of Paddy
    01-06-09 10:13 PM
    lol! Got my attention, Paddy! .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 10:20 PM
    Go go Paddy go!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 10:50 PM
    I love paddy the drunk leprechaun!
    01-07-09 04:15 PM
    Help Paddy Fans,

Well Paddy had an interesting night last night. He went to the local pub, had many drinks and hooked up with this "hot chick". She is a little out of his league, but she was drunk too and he looked good at the time (and taller).

Come back tomorrow and see what happens-when they both sober up.
    Last edited by paddygirl16; 01-07-09 at 10:26 PM.
    01-07-09 10:22 PM
    too funny- can't wait.
    01-08-09 02:28 PM
    My irish freinds!!!!! LOVe the story yet i have heard it already...I wont spoil it!
    01-08-09 05:35 PM
    Well the following day, Paddy and Barbie were exhausted from the night before. Barbie finally came out of her drunkin stuper and realized who she was with (and was mortified). Paddy was grinning from ear to ear (does he even have ears) and was thrilled that he finally got lucky.

Well, he had no idea that lurking in the tree's was Barbies man Ken. And Paddy was about to get his Irish **** kicked (and believe you me, it wouldn't take much).

Ken was furious. No one touches his girl and gets away with it. He was about to shove Paddy into a box of lucky charms.
    01-08-09 08:39 PM
    Poor Paddy! Barbie needs to look at Paddy's charm and not his looks and leave that goof Ken!
    01-08-09 10:03 PM
    Thank you for sticking with the story so far.

After Ken brutally dragged Barbie back home (he is sooo abusive). Paddy sat to reflect about his ill choice in women. He thought, "maybe if I didn't drink so much, I would make wiser choices". Then, he laughed at the idea of NOT drinking. He is a leprechaun, and that is what leprechauns do.

So he stood up and felt the room spin. Wondering if it was the whiskey, the Guiness or the fact that Ken slapped him around a bit.

He ran quickly to the men's room. Promising himself that he will never have another drop again, as his stomach removed all his hard earned efforts from the night before.

But of course, being who he is. This lasted about 10 minutes. He left the men's room for search of another place to toast his failures and the first and last women he will ever shag.
    01-09-09 09:54 PM
    i think paddy fell in the toilet :-X
    01-09-09 11:36 PM
    So how's Paddy feeling today?
    01-10-09 10:23 AM
    So how's Paddy feeling today?
    Paddy is not doing to well. He is asleep with a wicked hangover, and will have some stories to tell from last night.
    01-10-09 11:49 AM
    Stories please.
    01-12-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD