I'm a total addict, we've established that this past weekend. I'm originally from NJ, but live in GA now, I just drove by blackberry lane in conyers, ga. So I'm going to try & convince my Treo carrying husband to put our house on the market and buy a house on that street! Does anybody else have a bb street, or lane in their town or neighboring city? I'm still not ready for rehab.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-07 05:05 PM
    There is a BlackBerry Ave. near where I live. I was going to take a pic of it the one day, but I didn't get a chance. I am half tempted to go steal the street sign and hang it up in my house.
    08-07-07 05:16 PM
    Trevor, I was running late for work today, and I went out of my way to go by BB lane....the addiction continues. I wonder how many bb lanes, st, etc... actually exist. BTW, you guys are doing an excellent job with this site. I just joined Saturday and I can't get enough.
    08-08-07 09:14 AM
    Thanks! We all think it's great as well.
    08-08-07 09:36 AM
    Hello Can't Live Without My BB,

Oh my goodness, you are way too funny! Looking to sell the house so you can live on a street that has the word BlackBerry in it.........now that's a gal that truly is addicted to her beloved BB! lol

Glad you are enjoying the forum. Great people & you learn things you didn't even realize the device is capable of doing. The manual, which I've read, is oh so boring.

Gia
    08-08-07 10:00 AM
    That's awesome. I would for sure live on a street with that name.

08-11-07 06:01 PM
    I don't know if we have a. Bb. St rd ln blvd in knoxvoille tn. Heck being all over the country I don't think I ever seen one

08-11-07 06:22 PM
    Hey my friend giving you some useful info there is a town called blackberry in va,mn,tx,wv there is blackberry inn. In ca,tn,me,nc,va,il blackberry golf course in il, mi,mo.
    Blackberry rest. Tx, mo, ca

08-11-07 10:38 PM
    Hello Can't Live Without My BB,

Oh my goodness, you are way too funny! Looking to sell the house so you can live on a street that has the word BlackBerry in it.........now that's a gal that truly is addicted to her beloved BB! lol

Glad you are enjoying the forum. Great people & you learn things you didn't even realize the device is capable of doing. The manual, which I've read, is oh so boring.

Gia
    Gia, the manual is useless now that we have cb.com.....If I can convince my husband, I'm doing it....I want bb everything!
    08-11-07 11:11 PM
    Hey my friend giving you some useful info there is a town called blackberry in va,mn,tx,wv there is blackberry inn. In ca,tn,me,nc,va,il blackberry golf course in il, mi,mo.
    Blackberry rest. Tx, mo, ca

OMG Renegade, are you trying to give me a heart attack??????? That's great news....we need to schedule a ROAD TRIIIPPPP!!!! lol....no realy, I need to visit all of those bb places
    08-11-07 11:13 PM
    I'm a total addict, we've established that this past weekend. I'm originally from NJ, but live in GA now, I just drove by blackberry lane in conyers, ga. So I'm going to try & convince my Treo carrying husband to put our house on the market and buy a house on that street! Does anybody else have a bb street, or lane in their town or neighboring city? I'm still not ready for rehab.

Lol, that is so funny
    You are truely an addict, hahahaha

They said you needed rehab, but you said no no no (Thanks Amy Winehouse)
    08-20-07 01:55 PM
    Very impressive Renegade coming up with all those place with the name blackberry! Wow!
    08-20-07 06:35 PM
    Wow, I never thought of wanting to live on a bb road but it is tempting. My parents got to name the roads by their house (way out in the NM desert) and they chose "Circuit Lane" and "Centris Way" My Dad is a EE and liked Macs at that time...

11-13-07 06:17 PM
    OMG that is soooo cool!
    I am searching cuz I cant find a street with that name here!
    11-13-07 07:15 PM
    Geez...I typed in "Blackberry, San Jose, CA" in Google maps and got the following...

Blackberry Terrace, Sunnyvale
    Blackberry Ln, Boulder Creek
    Blackberry Ln, Castro Valley
    Blackberry Ct, Gilroy
    Blackberry Hill Rd, Los Gatos
    Blackberry Ct, Lafayette
    Blackberry Ln, Pinole
    Blackberry Ct, Lodi
    Blackberry Ln, Fairfax
    Blackberry Ln, San Rafael
    11-13-07 07:28 PM
    Someone's Doing their homework. A for effort!!!! =]
    01-05-08 12:17 AM

oh I'm from c-town also. but I have NO idea where blackberry street is. I'm so moving there now.
    04-14-08 02:28 AM
    oh I'm from c-town also. but I have NO idea where blackberry street is. I'm so moving there now.
    or blackberry lane. that's what I meant. lol.
    04-14-08 02:28 AM
    Funny. The addiction continues
    04-14-08 01:52 PM
    Geez...I typed in "Blackberry, San Jose, CA" in Google maps and got the following...

Blackberry Terrace, Sunnyvale
    Blackberry Ln, Boulder Creek
    Blackberry Ln, Castro Valley
    Blackberry Ct, Gilroy
    Blackberry Hill Rd, Los Gatos
    Blackberry Ct, Lafayette
    Blackberry Ln, Pinole
    Blackberry Ct, Lodi
    Blackberry Ln, Fairfax
    Blackberry Ln, San Rafael
    Wow, Lol..
    04-14-08 09:29 PM
    There is a blackberry inn in Illinois as well!
    Never meant much when we stopped there on the Harley, but I'll snap a pic next time we're there!
    04-25-08 10:19 PM
    There's a Blackberry Ct in my city!

WOOOHOOOO!
    04-25-08 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD