One email to two others (Dad question)
This isn't a BlackBerry question, but it's an I.T. question.
Now this is a question from my Father and anyone who has assisted a parent with an I.T. issue will understand if this question sounds rather odd.
My father would like his emails which are arriving to his Orange email account to be redirected to his other two Gmail accounts.
Now is this possible and if yes how?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
- 12-11-2012, 09:05 AM #3
Did you try this?
In the menu "my other mailboxes", click "forward my mail to another mailbox"
Select one of the following choices:
"Transfer messages to another email address»
"Send a copy to another email address»
To the question "On what address do you transfer your mail?"
Enter the email address you want to use?
- By StrawBerryPearl in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2010, 01:30 PM
- By rblahetka in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2009, 02:40 AM
- By Phuzzy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:50 PM
- By tnewton3 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:45 PM
- By kballz in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2008, 10:31 PM