ecooper i made you a avatar.
    08-07-08 01:10 PM
    i dont want to start it anymore than they do so i deleted some of the im 12 posts. BTW: do you want me to make you an avatar?
    Oh Lord......
    08-07-08 01:11 PM
    Do you really need to announce that you are 12 to everyone though? If you have not seen a lot of the poeple before, do you think they need to know you are 12?

That was my point, and you basically just confirmed that you do...

If so, save yourself some breath and post "I am a 12 year old" in your signature.

And, no, I do not think I am being harsh... since Branden has a tendency to make a public announcement every time he participates in a thread. For some reason he thinks others should know he is 12. If you want everyone to know, seriously add it to your sig.
    bmcclure, I do see your point and certainly you have been in these forums way more than us.....

branden, perhaps he is right if you want your age to be know to everyone, then that is the better solution to put it in your signature, rather than announcing it in so many threads, as it does take the the post to a new topic and gets repeditive.
    08-07-08 01:13 PM
    bmcclure, I do see your point and certainly you have been in these forums way more than us.....

branden, perhaps he is right if you want your age to be know to everyone, then that is the better solution to put it in your signature, rather than announcing it in so many threads, as it does take the the post to a new topic and gets repeditive.
    i dont want it mentioned in all the threads so i will just choose not to mention it unless it needs to be mentioned. does anyone have anything to say about that?
    Last edited by branden3112; 08-07-08 at 01:45 PM.
    08-07-08 01:16 PM
    i dont want it mentioned in all the threads so i will just choose not to mention it unless it needs to be mentioned. does anyone have anything to say about that?
    Yes... your age should not need to me mentioned in any thread!

It does not prove a point, it does not matter and it is irrelevent

Just keep your age to yourself and enjoy the boards. If you do not want it to be known by everyone... then simply do not post it at all.

Once that is all said and done, people will respect you more... it leaves a bad impression and does not impress anyone when you throw your age around and act like you are special for someone your age. It is actually extremely immature and makes you seem a lot younger.

I have voiced my opinion... I am done here. Have a nice day
    08-08-08 07:56 AM
    Are we done?
    =8')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 05:53 PM
    Ok I may be a bit late in this one. But what the he11 is a 12 year old doing with a BB? I know I would get one for my kid untill they were old enought to replace it themselves!
    I'm just saying...
    Lol

08-21-08 11:23 PM
    Oh please, let's not start that again

08-22-08 07:33 AM
    I have a feeling that your going to see more
    05-02-09 11:38 PM
    Yes... your age should not need to me mentioned in any thread!

It does not prove a point, it does not matter and it is irrelevent

Just keep your age to yourself and enjoy the boards. If you do not want it to be known by everyone... then simply do not post it at all.

Once that is all said and done, people will respect you more... it leaves a bad impression and does not impress anyone when you throw your age around and act like you are special for someone your age. It is actually extremely immature and makes you seem a lot younger.

I have voiced my opinion... I am done here. Have a nice day
    McB....what's up stranger!!!
    That tidbit of advice you just gave, I hope you recall giving it before- it did no good in the past and wont hold any weight now. Nothing, and I repeat....nothing has changed!
    05-03-09 03:03 AM
    Oh please, let's not start that again

Another stranger....how are you Coop!!
    *whispering* you cant start something that never stopped!
    05-03-09 03:05 AM
    Wow, what a blast from the past!

05-03-09 03:51 AM
    XXXXXX~ where you been hiding out?
    05-03-09 03:53 AM
    Yes, very old topic. I was surprised to see "Jayden0606" as the OP. I couldn't remember what this was about.
    05-03-09 04:00 AM
    Another dino topic. I blame Lex for digging this one up however. BMC and Coop have been M.I.A. for a while. I won't even go into the whole Branden thing; that is just weird.

05-03-09 06:33 AM
    ^I take that back; it wasn't Lex afterall. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

05-03-09 06:35 AM
166 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD