What's the point in a language filter if you guys just delete the asterisks?
    05-07-10 12:12 PM
    What's the point in a language filter if you guys just delete the asterisks?
    What the **** are you talking about?
    05-07-10 12:13 PM
    My post from last night said "HOLY ******* ****, I KNOW THIS GUY!"
    05-07-10 12:17 PM
    I just don't like the guest rifftrax, I'll stick with the kings.

I've got every MST3K ever made (over 200 episodes) and there are plenty of episodes that are not that great.

I KNOW THIS GUY!

Not kidding either! This is my old best friend's little brother... hanging out in a room you could find me in every day after school. Never seen this picture and haven't seen those guys in a long time.

What are the odds?! This just blew my mind...
    ok, this is freaking me out! I have seen this picture too. Im almost possitive its a still from a movie called 'Ram Beau C0cked and Loaded 8'. ... Or maybe a
    m4m ad on Craigslist. Im a little foggy, but I know I have too! trippy
    05-07-10 12:23 PM
    ok, this is freaking me out! I have seen this picture too. Im almost possitive its a still from a movie called 'Ram Beau C0cked and Loaded 8'. ... Or maybe a
    m4m ad on Craigslist. Im a little foggy, but I know I have too! trippy
    Hahahaha! #8, huh? How do the 1-7 movies end?
    05-07-10 12:24 PM
    It's soooo weird for me... I know this kid really well, he's got no connection with CB, I've never seen him anywhere else on the internet and all of a sudden his picture pops up in a thread I'm reading.

Really, REALLY freaking me out.

His mom caught me and his brother smoking pot in that room many, many times.
    05-07-10 12:26 PM
    It's soooo weird for me... I know this kid really well, he's got no connection with CB, I've never seen him anywhere else on the internet and all of a sudden his picture pops up in a thread I'm reading.

Really, REALLY freaking me out.

His mom caught me and his brother smoking pot in that room many, many times.
    Was the mom hot? I mean... I had to ask.
    05-07-10 12:29 PM
    Hahahaha! #8, huh? How do the 1-7 movies end?
    Well I'd start with 8. If I remember right its a prequel that follows young Beau through his sexy and explorative journey through boot camp. Its basic training as youve never seen it before! Then #1 picks up in the jungles of Guam where Beau shows us the meaning of being a prisoner of ghey manwh*re. I mean war.
    05-07-10 12:30 PM
    Well I'd start with 8. If I remember right its a prequel that follows young Beau through his sexy and explorative journey through boot camp. Its basic training as youve never seen it before! Then #1 picks up in the jungles of Guam where Beau shows us the meaning of being a prisoner of ghey manwh*re. I mean war.
    Alright. I'm hooked. Where can I find this?
    05-07-10 12:33 PM
    Is this a real video? If so, I'm surprised I've never seen or heard of it...
    05-07-10 12:34 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD