Battery update: just checked battery level again and it's at 29%. Now it's been on since midnight so that's a whopping 19 hours now. I've been caning the battery all day with nfc,skype,wifi,bbm,text,video,browser and games etc. So think it's been given a fairly good workout today. This is only the first full day of use and I would imagine the battery hasn't fully settled yet so it could possibly be even better with a few full drains and charges. We shall see. Really I honestly can't fault the phone at all, bridges well with my PlayBook too. I've not even begun to explore the fill potential yet either. And I've integrated well with the keyboard too. Finding it a breeze and even better in landscape mode.

Via my spangly Z30 BBM#27
    10-11-13 01:11 PM
    Thanks for sharing your experience with your new toy. I'm astonished at the size of the z30 in comparison to the q10. I currently swap between a q10 and a z10 and am strongly considering getting the z30. But the size difference... man is that thing ever big! I really wonder how effective I can be with that beast one handed.

Oh well, people are walking around talking with Samsung Notes attached to the sides of their heads so this can't be as bad. Can't wait to play with one next week when they're available in Canada. I'll be holding out for the white one.

Has anyone seen or heard anything about what they will officially be doing with the back of the white z30? Will it be the same bumpy texture as the back of the white q10?

Thanks again for sharing your pics!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 11:00 PM
27 12