I swear...

If I hear Thriller ONE MORE TIME-

I think I'm going to personally help fund Michael Jackson's burial on the Moon.

LOL

I'm sure I'll get burned for this, but whatever-

I'm used to it anyways.

07-08-09 10:49 AM
    thank you!
    07-08-09 10:50 AM
    Yea, I'm saddened by his death-

BUT, If I hear Billy Jean/Beat It/Thriller/Etc...

I don't know WHAT I'm going to do.

Sheesh.

Even Z100/Y100 has been playing this stuff.

Feels like we went back in time.
    07-08-09 10:52 AM
    I was very sad to hear the news of his passing, but yeah, the
    press has way overdone this,

Yes he was a great talent and there will never be another MJ
    but DAYUM!! give it a rest already.
    07-08-09 10:53 AM
    Agreed AG and Prada...
    07-08-09 10:56 AM
    it is far from over i assure you. remember anna nicole smith? this is friggin michael jackson.

i just thank god i dont have cable any more. i watched a little bit of the "ceremony" and was just blown away.

but it is sad he passed, despite what people thought of him.
    07-08-09 10:57 AM
    The service touched me a few times, but it seemed so... "overly produced" .

I was sad he died, he had great music-

But no moreeeeee!

Pleaseeeeeeee!
    07-08-09 11:00 AM
    And for the record-

I don't care how he died.

I want to know how he became white-

How he had PERFECT hair-

I wish I could read a complete psychological profile on him-

He was all just one big mystery.

07-08-09 11:01 AM
    Thriller = the new RickRoll'd?
    07-08-09 11:01 AM
    I guess this is the place for it.

I enjoyed reading in the MC thread how pathetic my life is because I was saddened by his death. Literally I laughed for ten minutes straight because I didn't say my whole life has stopped over it I just said I wasn't watching TV because I was sick of hearing. I enjoy people who take one statement out of a whole paragraph to put someone down. But anyways his music is being played almost as much as the stories been on the news. Its been done. Its burnt

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 11:08 AM

I enjoyed reading in the MC thread how pathetic my life is because I was saddened by his death.
    Was that really necessary?
    07-08-09 11:10 AM
    i have to take prada's side on this subject.

Granted i am 26 years old, and i only knew the "pyhsco" Mike. I am really tired of hearing about him or his songs.
    07-08-09 01:14 PM
    I don't know. I've hardly been hearing Thriller on the radio here. I can never
    get sick of his music.

But I can't count how many times I've listened to "Man In The Mirror" since his
    passing. I keep hitting repeat on my iPod during my workouts. Freaken song
    pumps me up for whatever reason.

SURE MON!!!!!

You've got, to start with YOURSELF BROTHA!

HOO!

HOO!

HOO!

HOO!
    07-08-09 01:33 PM
    / b a r f ! ! !
    07-08-09 02:32 PM

I enjoyed reading in the MC thread how pathetic my life is because I was saddened by his death. Literally I laughed for ten minutes straight because I didn't say my whole life has stopped over it I just said I wasn't watching TV because I was sick of hearing. I enjoy people who take one statement out of a whole paragraph to put someone down. But anyways his music is being played almost as much as the stories been on the news. Its been done. Its burnt

Please read the post again because I was talking about a post I saw where SOME OTHER person was saying that in some OMG MJ is Dead thread, and I was being sarcastic (and cynical) about it. Nothing personal towards you, I was even agreeing with your post. Sheesh!

PS. PM me directly if you have problems with my replies. I enjoy people who don't read the posts CAREFULLY and make assumptions.
    07-08-09 03:19 PM
    Please read the post again because I was talking about a post I saw where SOME OTHER person was saying that in some OMG MJ is Dead thread, and I was being sarcastic (and cynical) about it. Nothing personal towards you, I was even agreeing with your post. Sheesh!

PS. PM me directly if you have problems with my replies. I enjoy people who don't read the posts CAREFULLY and make assumptions.

i thought this was the case but i try to mind my own business.
    07-08-09 03:36 PM
    Shame on you both.

Shame on you Britt, for bringing irrelevant drama to a completely different post-

And shame on you Pixel for criticizing someone for not PMing you their issue, when you yourself do the same thing to them. Instead of posting you should have PMed the person in question.

Anyways- back on topic!

07-08-09 03:44 PM
    i was thinking about going to a movie on opening night sometime this weekend and having someone call me during the most dramatic part. i would answer the phone and go "oh NO WAY!" stand up and interrupt the movie screaming "SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!" and run out crying.

also my ringer would be thriller, just for you prada.
    07-08-09 04:30 PM
    i was thinking about going to a movie on opening night sometime this weekend and having someone call me during the most dramatic part. i would answer the phone and go "oh NO WAY!" stand up and interrupt the movie screaming "SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!" and run out crying.

also my ringer would be thriller, just for you prada.
    HAHAHA

That would be hilarious!

I would definitely make an exception to hear that song just to see peoples reactions!

07-08-09 04:33 PM
    oh and it would ring forever before i answer it.
    07-08-09 04:34 PM
    Shame on you both.

Shame on you Britt, for bringing irrelevant drama to a completely different post-

And shame on you Pixel for criticizing someone for not PMing you their issue, when you yourself do the same thing to them. Instead of posting you should have PMed the person in question.

Anyways- back on topic!

Sorry, me is troublemaker in training. I will try to be a good girl next time and do all of the member-bashing in the privacy of my emails. *crying, but not for MJ*

07-08-09 06:20 PM
    Sorry, me is troublemaker in training. I will try to be a good girl next time and do all of the member-bashing in the privacy of my emails. *crying, but not for MJ*

I like you. You're feisty.
    07-08-09 06:59 PM
    I'm sorry then if this is just a misunderstanding. That post could be taken two ways apparantly. honestly I wasn't trying to make a big deal of this. And I certainly wouldn't consider any differing opinions between two people to be member bashing. And I certainly wouldn't let it get that far. This is my fault and I'm really sorry for letting this get out of hand.

07-08-09 07:14 PM

I'm sorry then if this is just a misunderstanding. That post could be taken two ways apparantly. honestly I wasn't trying to make a big deal of this. And I certainly wouldn't consider any differing opinions between two people to be member bashing. And I certainly wouldn't let it get that far. This is my fault and I'm really sorry for letting this get out of hand.

Yay!

Now lets hold hands and make out.

07-09-09 10:10 AM
    ... to michael jackson songs.

or better yet, i'll get my vhs recording of the ceremony!
    07-09-09 10:30 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD