I'm sad now.

Only 32, and died from a heart attack.

Time to go cry now.
    12-20-09 01:30 PM
    I'm sad now.

Only 32, and died from a heart attack.

Time to go cry now.
    I can't believe it!!!! So young, puts alot into perspective. I remember her as far back as Sister, Sister days!!!
    12-20-09 01:34 PM
    come on.... she was a **** of an actress, but lets be honest... most of the time her eyes made her look like she was strung out on drugs.... this is no suprise to me.... Its still very sad.... i loved the movie uptown girls with her and dakota fanning :-)
    12-20-09 01:39 PM
    I don't know if it was drug related or not.

I have the feeling it wasnt.
    12-20-09 01:49 PM
    Oh wow that's sad
    12-20-09 01:52 PM
    gah i just loved her in clueless.
    she was a great actress.

RIP.
    12-20-09 02:00 PM
    I don't know if it was drug related or not.

I have the feeling it wasnt.
    Im not saying I think that she died because of an overdose or something... Im just saying that a lot of the time she looked like she was on drugs... anorexia and drugs arent a good combo... so what im saying that is if its true that she did have a drug problem... then I would say she probably had a weak heart due to the anorexia and drug use. :-(

Like I said... .very sad day... whatever the reason being for the death, no one deserves to die so young. poor girl
    12-20-09 02:02 PM
    Wow. Unbelieveable.
    12-20-09 08:25 PM
    Who cares. I mean its sad, but when your an ***** who is addicted to Ketamine a nd mass amounts of cocaine, big ******* surprise. Stay away from the hard stuff and your heart wont give out on you when your in your 30s or 40s.
    12-21-09 04:01 AM
    Wow, cant say i diot. Well then shes a moron.
    12-21-09 04:02 AM
    I'd still hit it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 04:27 AM
    Who cares. I mean its sad, but when your an ***** who is addicted to Ketamine a nd mass amounts of cocaine, big ******* surprise. Stay away from the hard stuff and your heart wont give out on you when your in your 30s or 40s.
    and it's people like you that need to learn how to keep their damn mouth shut.
    12-21-09 07:49 AM
    How can people be so judgemental even in death? No one knows what caused her death and some of the comments here are unnecssary. Until there is medical confirmation or one you actually saw her doing illegal drugs why don't you not post on this thread or give your condolensencs and keep it moving. People are so insensitive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD