In an effort to curb my appetite for hijacking threads, I have decided to make a thread of my own.

This thread is going to highlight old school family pictures.

To start it off, here is a picture of me, Jen (Mavis) and Nick (Robot) eating a delicious McDonald's breakfast, back when we were kids.

Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 11-04-09 at 06:42 PM.
    11-04-09 06:22 PM
    Here's another one where me, Jen and Nick were at a formal event. Don't we look dapper?

11-04-09 06:25 PM
    The one (and only time) me and Robo were left at home alone...

And I did blame it on him.

11-04-09 06:29 PM
    The subsequent beating I took shortly after ratting on Robot. I sure was bish slapped. I still haz a bruise.

11-04-09 06:30 PM
    The three of us (from left to right - Mavis, Robot and myself) during summer camp in Compton.

11-04-09 06:37 PM
    In an effort to curb my appetite for hijacking threads, I have decided to make a thread of my own.

This thread is going to highlight old school family pictures.

To start it off, here is a picture of me, Jen (Mavis) and Nick (Robot) eating a delicious McDonald's breakfast, back when we were kids.

Again, I will never forget this morning...you stole Nicks sausage pattie, then we conned him into kicking Grimace in the groinage in exchange for our hotcakes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 07:15 PM
    The three of us (from left to right - Mavis, Robot and myself) during summer camp in Compton.

Remember how much we played in that pool? Gosh we got so tan!

11-04-09 07:16 PM
    this is one of my favorites. We were playing outside and Nick kept trying to steal Stevens from me. One of the moms called us in for a photo and I pulled Nicks hair in retaliation and made him cry. Stevens was always the quiet, intellectual of us and pleaded with him to just let me have him so I'd stop. Poor Nick always had to wear that red velour vest

11-04-09 07:25 PM
    and when Stevens grandma took us 3 kids to the KISS concert and had our picture taken with PAUL STANLEY
    11-04-09 07:36 PM
    and when Stevens grandma took us 3 kids to the KISS concert and had our picture taken with PAUL STANLEY
    I remember that, too. The only reason we got backstage was because my gramma pulled the trigger on Paul Stanley's "love gun". Man, my gramma was a regular 'ol streetwalker back in the day.

11-04-09 07:59 PM
    Remember how much we played in that pool? Gosh we got so tan!

What pool? We be straight thuggin' in that picture. We be hardcore G's. G'd up from the knees up!

11-04-09 08:04 PM
    I remember that, too. The only reason we got backstage was because my gramma pulled the trigger on Paul Stanley's "love gun". Man, my gramma was a regular 'ol streetwalker back in the day.

your grandma was THE BEST! She taught me so much which has come in handy as an adult. I still remember how the inside of her car would smell like brandy and dirt. And how she'd leave us kids in the car for hours on end alone. Remember when Nick found an ink pen and drew bewbs all over the white upholstery in the back seat??
    Last edited by Mavis Fesselmeyer; 11-04-09 at 08:12 PM.
    11-04-09 08:05 PM
    im really glad you guys are uploading your pics to digital.. these are precious memories, and should be cherished forever. bless you guys, bless you..
    11-04-09 08:08 PM
    your grandma was THE BEST! She taught me so much which has come in handy as an adult. I still remember how the inside of her car would smell like brandy and dirt. And how she'd leave kinds in the car for hours on end alone. Remember when Nick found an ink pen and drew bewbs all over the white upholtery in the back seat??
    He sure does love bewbs.

11-04-09 08:10 PM
    im really glad you guys are uploading your pics to digital.. these are precious memories, and should be cherished forever. bless you guys, bless you..
    Kev, I think I have some oldies of your silly a$$, too. I'll have to dig through the crates and upload some.

11-04-09 08:12 PM
    i bet you do
    11-04-09 08:13 PM
    What pool? We be straight thuggin' in that picture. We be hardcore G's. G'd up from the knees up!

what pool? dont you remember that old Impala they'd fill the trunk up with water? my beads were janglin
    11-04-09 08:14 PM
    what pool? dont you remember that old Impala they'd fill the trunk up with water? my beads were janglin
    Damn, that old Impala. Solid, sista. Your beads were sick! Remember how we tried to put Robo's hair in cornrows? He was such a baby.

11-04-09 08:17 PM
    I used to make fun of the boys because their parents wouldnt let them wear pants out in the rain
    11-04-09 08:38 PM
    werent very modest children, were you?
    11-04-09 08:41 PM
    I used to make fun of the boys because their parents wouldnt let them wear pants out in the rain
    Duh, why wear clothes in the rain? They just get wet. That was a conscious decision.

11-04-09 08:44 PM
    Ugh, Nick would always try and eat my dolls and hide their clothes. What was up with that?? He was such a cute little ****
    11-04-09 08:52 PM
    Ugh, Nick would always try and eat my dolls and hide their clothes. What was up with that?? He was such a cute little ****
    Damn! Look at that little freak devour that doll. Do work, Nick! Do work!

Remember, Nick... It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again!

Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 11-04-09 at 09:04 PM.
    11-04-09 08:55 PM
    I remember the first time we all hung out together, I think it was Mavis' birthday. G_d the cake was good!

11-04-09 09:37 PM
    I remember the first time we all hung out together, I think it was Mavis' birthday. G_d the cake was good!

Hahaha! And the pinata. It had muchos dulces. Good times, Wulf.

11-04-09 09:40 PM
256 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD