NCIS came on about 15 minutes ago with a man texting on his older model blackberry and walking. He was not paying attention to traffic or anything and gets hit by a car.

imdb.com did not have the name of the episode unfortunately
    10-31-09 02:15 PM
    LOL actually not funny but texting and walking is dangerous. Ive done it a few times in parking lots and almost run into parked cars since Im so focused on my berry. Glad Im not the only one that looks to see if the phones people are using in shows and movies are Blackberries.
    10-31-09 02:20 PM
    Did you identify the BlackBerry? I've seen some 8800 series and old blues in Navy CIS.
    10-31-09 02:21 PM
    I usually see the Bold on the NCIS: LA series.

PS.. was it the episode where the traffic light wasn't working?
    10-31-09 03:24 PM
    It was an older blue one.

Did you identify the BlackBerry? I've seen some 8800 series and old blues in Navy CIS.

This episode involved a man who had bags of heroin in his intestines. The impact from the car busted one of the bags open, ultimately leading to his death.

The mans sister and her boyfriend break into the morgue to cut him open to retrieve their drugs.... not spoiling everything
    I usually see the Bold on the NCIS: LA series.

PS.. was it the episode where the traffic light wasn't working?
    10-31-09 08:28 PM
    Haha... NCIS is my favorite show. I saw that one. DiNozzo & his "girlfriend" were trapped.... I won't spoil the rest either.
    10-31-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD