I like McDonald's for their grilled chicken sandwiches and yogurt and fruit and walnut salads. I love their salads!!!! I am trying to stay away from their french fries and big burgers. I am doing weight watchers and there are quite a few things I can have at this restaurant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I like your style!
    Not many people go to fast food joints for the health food . Good for you!
    Personally, I'm a Wendy's guy. But if I had to pick, Burger Kings burgers are better!
    03-28-09 12:24 PM
    As far as national fast-food chains go; I'd have to agree with franklawl that Wendy's is better in terms of the 'perception' of 'quality' than BK and Mickey D's. When eating burgers and other items available at Wendy's; they do seem to be of a better taste/quality overall.

I don't eat much fast food anyways; as far as BK/McDonald's go...I literally haven't eaten from either restaurant in about three years. Although I must say; just reading this thread jogs my memory as to just how delicious a flame-broiled Whooper w/ cheese tastes like...mmm; I may just have to swing by BK to remind my pallet of its taste.

03-28-09 01:27 PM
    Readingteacher: you can get a lot more "point value" if you prep a meal at home.
    Gotta love the 0 point veggies. It's a SHAME that fast food restaurants don't offer steamed veggies as a side.

03-28-09 01:37 PM
    Neither, yuck!

I've been eating mostly organic for the last 8 years, so the smell of fast food grease makes me slightly nauseous a lot of the time. However, every once in a great while I DO crave a burger and when I do, I get one from Red Robin. I just can't do the fast food thing anymore, but if I was forced to pick I would pick BK.
    03-28-09 01:40 PM
    BK burgers and MDs fries!

I have seriously gone to BK to get a burger and then go over to MD for their fries! I'm stupid, but they are the best put together!
    03-28-09 02:24 PM
    I like McDonalds . Burger King gives me indigestion!
    03-28-09 02:33 PM
    In N Out Burger FTW!

how do you slice it that thin? i can read through that bacon
    High speed industrial meat slicers made by a company called Grote. We average 180-200 slices a minute per machine. We run 12 of them.

03-28-09 04:54 PM
    I love Mc Donalds. For the win

04-01-09 09:24 AM
    I love Mac Donalds fries but Burger King is the king of burgers
    , what's your combo?
    Nasty crap ,The food is unhealthy...what makes it worse is there are a bunch of zit heavy ,**** picking kids serving it.
    04-01-09 10:48 AM
    BK.. flame broiled ftw!
    04-01-09 11:25 AM
    EASY ANSWER : HOME MADE GRILLED. NOTHING LIKE Cow flesh cooking over a open flame, a real flame, not a mircowave, not a "brolier" but a FIRE... The kind that will turn a masterpiece into a hockey puck in a wink of an eye if your not careful.
    04-01-09 11:29 AM
    If I had to make a choice of ONLY the two...it'd be BK.

04-01-09 05:33 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD