I'm in at 8am this morning since I have to get out early today for a graduation so I'm wicked tired. Its a nice day out so its not that bad and I got my daily cup of Dunkin so I'm good. How is everyones day?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 07:33 AM
    So far so good....still waking up and barely put together.

Need my cup o' joe, and a cig.

Hope everyone has a good day....and don't work tooooooo hard.
    06-17-08 08:00 AM
    ooooh - that is the ONE thing I miss about Florida- Dunkin. Thanks for giving me a craving dunlapface! lol
    06-17-08 08:10 AM
    Well I've been @ work for an hour and a half already and most of that time I spent on CB! Lol have to get in my playtime before the bosses get here!

06-17-08 08:29 AM
    yup. been here almost an hour and a half. woke up to it storming and raining and so that made me wanna crawl back into bed. i think i'm still half asleep.... its supposed to storm all day. what a drain on my energy! wtf oklahoma.
    06-17-08 09:22 AM
    Hi. Good AM
    I've been here about 1.5hrs now; Have issued all my airline tickets for this AM and now I'm surfing CB...

Have a great day!
    06-17-08 09:24 AM
    Haha sorry about the craving les. You don't have a dunkin where you live?

Its supposed to storm here all week so I'm prepared to be drained.

Also, I don't have to worry about my bosses because they are on CB as well. Haha

06-17-08 10:42 AM
    Dunlap- We have Shipley here. I think there is ONE Dunkin in Houston, but I havent found it! I need a xtra large hot coffee with cream and sugar! Although it is like a 100 here now!
    06-17-08 10:48 AM
    I got to work at 4:45 this morning and feel like I am ready to crash, but today is my youngest boy b-day he is 11 today. So no rest for the wicked only 5 more hours to go. Woot! Woot!
    06-17-08 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD