Getting reay to drive to work and see what the nasty storm did last night. I had to go out of my way just to get home because my road was blocked off. Maybe it will be cooler today because of the rain. My luck it won't be. How is everyone elses day so far?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 07:17 AM
    Lots of outages in the Philly area this AM. The storm front broke the back of that nasty heat wave here. We walked to the movies last night in sweltering heat andwhen we emerged 90 minutes later it was as if someone had flipped a switch and turned off the heat! Going up to 90 today, but it will be more manageable, I hope.
    06-11-08 07:25 AM
    Very windy here in Central Texas. Allergies going nuts. I want a 24 hour Zyrtec - D. Then again, I also want a Bold the size of my Curve. Other than that, I'm good. Hope everyone has a good day

06-11-08 07:56 AM
    Here in Texas, 95 here is the same as 100 somewhere else.

06-11-08 08:00 AM
    hungover a bit a work... but its sunny ad should get to a nice 83 today... perfect weather for a beer and some softball!!!
    06-11-08 09:00 AM
    y'all must have gotten the storms we had a few nights ago.
    got to work to find our offices a bit flooded, water coming from the bathroom, the offices next door are under 2 inches of water, and there are like 12 offices in there, their supply line to the toilet burst. i've been helping clean up. it's alright though since it's only 9:20 and it's already 80, it was a nice cool down. poor people
    06-11-08 09:17 AM
    oh and i'm also sick from allergies or a cold. woo!
    06-11-08 09:18 AM
    Stressing out at work right now. We are getting slammed with phone calls right now because our main servers are down. I leave in 45 minutes so if they aren't fixed screw it. I've been waiting to get the **** home since I came in.

06-11-08 05:15 PM
    My head is killing me and I am on a 4 hour training call...........help!!!!!!!
    06-11-08 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD