I waz getting tired of all dez lame threads, and need one to p3wn them all.

ya sucker just jealous that i started dis one and ya didn't. P3WDED YOU and your stoopid threads.... this thread is the bizomb........

in facts they gunna call dis one "the thread 2.0", cuz its bettah then your threads.....

this thread was posted in good fun, please no direct personal attacks.
    Last edited by mjneid; 11-12-10 at 08:22 AM.
    11-12-10 07:55 AM
    Dood... why u wanna B hatin on da Mac Daddy ML?? He's the ****Z of the AEU!!

He b tryin' top out learn all of us haters by runnin' every OS on Every BB for a day! within a month he b going 2 know more than all the be-aches @ RIM!
    11-12-10 08:07 AM
    Haha I like this thread already!

Day 1: McDonalds has the best food available, no contest... The Big Mac is by far the best sandwich you can buy. Oh that special sauce is to die for. There french fries are so good I can't even eat any other ones from other places.

Day 2: McDonalds sucks! Burger King is where it's at. You just can't get a better burger than the whopper. Mmm all that good meat and those ingredients are so much fresher and better than anything McDonalds has to offer. Oh and their onion rings, to die for... I can't even eat french fries from McDonalds, they make me want to vomit.

Day 3: Burger King blows! Wendys is the best. I love their french fries! There's just no comparison. Oh and the spicy chicken sandwich is just so amazing... I can't stand beef hamburgers, they give my stomach this crappy feeling. I don't know why anyone could eat anywhere else, it's like they don't even know what's up...

Day 4: Taco Bell is the best! I mean come on, need to go south of the border to get food. I can't believe these people that think it's gross and all they have is 4 different ingredients and 25 different items on the menu. I mean come on what they do with those 4 ingredients is just absolutely stunning. Oh and that special cheese sauce they put in the quesadillas, I have mini orgasms each time I eat one.

Day 5: I'm a vegetarian, meat is so disgusting. People that eat that crap should be shot for killing those poor little animals. It doesn't matter if us humans are at the top of the food chain and we breed them specially for food. It's just wrong!

Day6: McDonalds is awesome best cheesburgers around...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 08:18 AM
    Dood... why u wanna B hatin on da Mac Daddy ML?? He's the ****Z of the AEU!!

He b tryin' top out learn all of us haters by runnin' every OS on Every BB for a day! within a month he b going 2 know more than all the be-aches @ RIM!
    doood i ain't hatin on ML, youz just j3alouz dat i did i kam ^ with the awesome thread, adn you still stuck makin stoopid 1z.
    11-12-10 08:18 AM
    Haha I like this thread already!

Day 1: McDonalds has the best food available, no contest... The Big Mac is by far the best sandwich you can buy. Oh that special sauce is to die for. There french fries are so good I can't even eat any other ones from other places.

Day 2: McDonalds sucks! Burger King is where it's at. You just can't get a better burger than the whopper. Mmm all that good meat and those ingredients are so much fresher and better than anything McDonalds has to offer. Oh and their onion rings, to die for... I can't even eat french fries from McDonalds, they make me want to vomit.

Day 3: Burger King blows! Wendys is the best. I love their french fries! There's just no comparison. Oh and the spicy chicken sandwich is just so amazing... I can't stand beef hamburgers, they give my stomach this crappy feeling. I don't know why anyone could eat anywhere else, it's like they don't even know what's up...

Day 4: Taco Bell is the best! I mean come on, need to go south of the border to get food. I can't believe these people that think it's gross and all they have is 4 different ingredients and 25 different items on the menu. I mean come on what they do with those 4 ingredients is just absolutely stunning. Oh and that special cheese sauce they put in the quesadillas, I have mini orgasms each time I eat one.

Day 5: I'm a vegetarian, meat is so disgusting. People that eat that crap should be shot for killing those poor little animals. It doesn't matter if us humans are at the top of the food chain and we breed them specially for food. It's just wrong!

Day6: McDonalds is awesome best cheesburgers around...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

d00000d y0u pw3nd ML badly.. LOL

ML YERRRRRR TEH ****ZZZZZ ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ML YER TOOO ST00000000PID T000000000000 INS00000LT~~~

Ppl my advice to yall

"Never argue with an (ML), they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience Bumper Sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by NawtyBoy; 11-12-10 at 08:53 AM.
    11-12-10 08:49 AM
    Not funny! Leave the kid alone, yea he bring a LOT of his own grief, BUT lets not help!
    11-12-10 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD