in honor of one of the most devout Sprint/Nextel devotees, to one of the greatest purveyors of Sprint/Nextel knowledge...this bud's for you...

...all hail the leader of the sprint/nextel'ites. Sprint and King ROCK!

:: p.s. i'll take my agreed payment in 20's King ::
    05-04-08 09:47 PM
    thread moved!
    05-04-08 09:50 PM
    cate, you're just as rock'ah'licious as king. now the only move'ing to be done from now on...is moving our fingertips across the qwerty keyboard on the curve...bring it.
    05-04-08 09:52 PM
    Thanks Hydro...I'm speechless! Just try to keep the rumors out of our Sprint forum and love in our BBs! Thanks for backing me on the Sprint hatin that goes on in this place!
    05-04-08 10:07 PM
    Stupid haters better recognize that the king has sprints back yo lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-08 04:26 PM
    Since this thread is posted in the 'Off-Topic Discussion' Thread...a lot of you are non-Sprint/Nextel users; and therefore probably aren't familiar with 'The King'.

The King has sent word to his subjects (the rest of us); that the curve will be released on the 7th of this month! Now is he saying that's in-store? probably not. but the point is; whether the 7th means it'll be available through telesales and/or online on that date...or in the store...we're ready either way.

disclaimer: the King is only going on credible information that he has; this information is more credible than what we have to go on. let's hope this information holds to be true; if not...The King is still The King.
    Last edited by hydroblack; 05-05-08 at 04:35 PM.
    05-05-08 04:30 PM
    Verizon could use a king. It seems that we have fallen into anarchy, chaos and despair.
    05-05-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD