Five hun for da smokie and fifty for a box o brickets. Holly fokkballs batman ....... I still ant gotz no cow patties yet
    I can help with the cow pies, got them laying around all over the place! If by cow patties you mean what I think you mean...
    09-14-14 05:32 PM
    Too rich fur my tasty....send an invitation over will ya?

Posted via CB10
    You would spend that kinda money on a phone but wouldn't spend that on something that will cook your food? WTH is amatter for you? Hill most people will spend that on pizza in two months. I will tell the food that comes out of the smoker is better than pizza.
    I have had my Bradley for three years and haven't replaced the first part yet.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 09-14-14 at 05:46 PM.
    09-14-14 05:35 PM
    I can help with the cow pies, got them laying around all over the place! If by cow patties you mean what I think you mean...
    I meant da eatin kind not da fertiyzin kind
    09-14-14 05:48 PM
    You would spend that kinda money on a phone but wouldn't spend that on something that will cook your food? WTH is amatter for you? Hill most people will spend that on pizza in two months. I will tell the food that comes out of the smoker is better than pizza.
    Iz is very close to pulling da triggerz
    09-14-14 05:49 PM
    a phone kan goes into my pocket see? those smokers i need to buy a house first ?
    dphjeff, Cynycl, dazzleaj and 2 others like this.
    09-14-14 05:50 PM
    I'll pass that along also. Chicken may be enough to keep his interest.
    Hey cow, chicken wings are good in the smoker too. There are two ways I fix them: 1. Smoke them at 220 for an hour then deep fry them and put wing sauce on them. 2. Smoke the wings for two hour at 220 then put wing sauce on them. Either way they are good.
    09-14-14 05:55 PM
    a phone kan goes into my pocket see? those smokers i need to buy a house first ?
    No! No! We have a stray cat on our hands. Poor homeless kitty.
    09-14-14 05:57 PM
    No! No! We have a stray cat on our hands. Poor homeless kitty.
    I iz! i survive wif bear necessity see?
    dphjeff, Cynycl, dazzleaj and 2 others like this.
    09-14-14 05:58 PM
    09-14-14 06:08 PM
    i iz poorer than dat boy see?
    09-14-14 06:09 PM
    i iz poorer than dat boy see?
    09-14-14 06:19 PM
    Hey cow, chicken wings are good in the smoker too. There are two ways I fix them: 1. Smoke them at 220 for an hour then deep fry them and put wing sauce on them. 2. Smoke the wings for two hour at 220 then put wing sauce on them. Either way they are good.
    The word "bacon" got my attention also! I told my buddy about this thread and he was very interested and is looking forward to seeing all your posts on the subject! I'm on the Playbook now but when I fire up the computer I'll copy and paste them in an email for him.
    09-14-14 07:01 PM
    No takers on the pies? They are made fresh daily!
    09-14-14 07:05 PM
    The word "bacon" got my attention also! I told my buddy about this thread and he was very interested and is looking forward to seeing all your posts on the subject! I'm on the Playbook now but when I fire up the computer I'll copy and paste them in an email for him.
    Hmmm the talk of food is few and far between. He might get confuse the chatter among us especially with the lepregnome

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 07:12 PM
    Dose givs ya da mad cows.....no danke
    09-14-14 07:49 PM
    Hmmm the talk of food is few and far between. He might get confuse the chatter among us especially with the lepregnome

Posted via CB10
    That is exactly why I am going to copy and paste! He will think he is seeing smoked lepregnome raining down from the sky with guns blazing killing trees and wood powered submarines.
    09-14-14 08:17 PM
    Dose givs ya da mad cows.....no danke
    Besides, you have your own recepie!
    09-14-14 08:18 PM
    Bacon is a labor of love. It takes 3 to 7 days to wet brine the pork belly. I smoke cold smoke my pork belly at 90 degrees for 8 hours then put it in the freezer for 2 hours, remove and slice it and put back in freezer until I use it. Some people say not to cold smoke it because it's not cooked. Well no chit. Your going to fry it aren't you. Those people smoke there's at 220 for 6 hours. Either ways it's unbelievably good.
    09-14-14 08:35 PM
    Bacon is a labor of love. It takes 3 to 7 days to wet brine the pork belly. I smoke cold smoke my pork belly at 90 degrees for 8 hours then put it in the freezer for 2 hours, remove and slice it and put back in freezer until I use it. Some people say not to cold smoke it because it's not cooked. Well no chit. Your going to fry it aren't you. Those people smoke there's at 220 for 6 hours. Either ways it's unbelievably good.
    Wow. I thought it took Days to smoke bacon! My wife took 8 dear shoulders a friend gave us and we put them in brine for 2 weeks (winter), then i cut them into hunks with a reciprocating saw and she cooked them in the pressure cooker with her Chinese herbs and spices! She froze the cooked meat and has been eating off of it ever since!! In China deer is the "Meat of Emperors", she feels like a queen!! Might smoke up some if i can talk my friend into getting his smoker! (actually, I think your tips are going to push him over the edge!)
    09-14-14 08:59 PM
    yous kan kum an lives wiv mees kat eh?
    09-15-14 06:22 AM
    Dats like puttin matter and antimatters with da dilithium crystals, see eh? Not gud...
    09-15-14 08:02 AM
    Dat iz a scarry toughts see?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    09-15-14 09:09 AM
    Dats like puttin matter and antimatters with da dilithium crystals, see eh? Not gud...
    Yuz iz rite....befour long, wan auf us will bee in de smoker see?

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    09-15-14 09:10 AM
    Can youze put brown sauces on em, see eh?
    09-15-14 09:27 AM
    Dat iz a scarry toughts see?

Posted via CB10
    Is yous reelly shure kat?

Posted via CB10
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    09-15-14 11:11 AM
11,462 ... 199200201202203 ...