Oh pleeze pleeze pleeze do and gets me out of this beetroot luvvin hole I is in eh? I is ticklin yous under the chin if you does see eh?
    Pay speshal attenshion to #4...
    6 Health Benefits of Eating Beets
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-14-14 07:20 AM
    Pay speshal attenshion to #4...
    6 Health Benefits of Eating Beets
    Good for yous see eh? Well yous stays elthy an issue is staying ugly and fat?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-14-14 07:25 AM
    Good for yous see eh? Well yous stays elthy an issue is staying ugly and fat?
    Iz already ugly and fat. Iz cants eats beets...Iz not a canniballs, see eh?
    04-14-14 07:39 AM
    Iz already ugly and fat. Iz cants eats beets...Iz not a canniballs, see eh?
    Stays way froms rootbeets see eh?

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-surprise-bbaadrunk-walk-motivational-1366630466.jpg
    04-14-14 07:48 AM
    OK., youze graduashuned from CB Nice Skool. Youze still got 15 years probashun and rehab, tho...
    Attachment 262831
    -- good thing too cause we iz runnin outta placez to meet !
    04-14-14 08:03 AM
    Here is another great short one with proof of the resurrection

Posted via CB10
    Nn, why iz yous showin us dees fings eh? we is juwt in rehab, not purgatory
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-14-14 08:06 AM
    Nn, why iz yous showin us dees fings eh? we is juwt in rehab, not purgatory
    stop it you bad beaver!! no quoting of personbody on evangelista .....if im got time to spent i rather knitt a sweater for the next polar vortex attack!
    04-14-14 08:10 AM
    stop it you bad beaver!! no quoting of personbody on evangelista .....if im got time to spent i rather knitt a sweater for the next polar vortex attack!
    I wish someone would martyr him and see if he pops out of the ground three days later

04-14-14 08:52 AM
    Jesus walks into a motel, gives the innkeeper three giant nails and asks, “Can you please put me up for the night?

No more nails
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-jesus2.gif
    Last edited by Cynycl; 04-14-14 at 09:50 AM.
    04-14-14 09:10 AM
    "Youze WE still got 15 years probashun and rehab, tho..."

So when does Lindsey Lohan chekz inn??????
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    04-14-14 09:20 AM
    Where's the damn sailor when you needs him?
    i was out riding all day,,, sorry i missed it...
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-14-14 09:29 AM
    Hey Kid, did you notice that in Showbox, the downloads bits do not seem to downloads anymores?????
    Watchin' be fines, but the downloads no workie anymores.........

c
    I checked it out on both my Andy and Playbooks and it still works fine for me. I have notice a lot of folks saying it is down but working fine up here in Kaniduh. Streaming and downloading no problem.

Wonder if Bronco Bama doesn't want you Mericuns being corrupted by Game of Thrones
    04-14-14 09:33 AM
    Better shut down that sh** eatin' grins, or you be pickin' bugs out of youse teefs......

C
    ***ptooey***
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-14-14 09:34 AM
    I checked it out on both my Andy and Playbooks and it still works fine for me. I have notice a lot of folks saying it is down but working fine up here in Kaniduh. Streaming and downloading no problem.

Wonder if Bronco Bama doesn't want you Mericuns being corrupted by Game of Thrones
    Game of Thrones was one of the furstus tinks I wuz watchin when I gotz Showbox running. Seems better this weekendz..

Thx for the vestygationz.......

c
    04-14-14 09:45 AM
    Game of Thrones was one of the furstus tinks I wuz watchin when I gotz Showbox running. Seems better this weekendz..

Thx for the vestygationz.......

c
    If you are running it on the Andy tab, it will update to the latest version. Then you can use ES File explorer to back up the app (apk file) for convertuns over to the playbookies.
    04-14-14 09:48 AM
    Ordered one of these this weekend for the Goldiewing. Not sure what to do with it but I bet i'll have funs playin with all the attachyments

http://www.amazon.ca/UView-550000-Ai...UvbUpU10241727
    04-14-14 09:54 AM
    Ordered one of these this weekend for the Goldiewing. Not sure what to do with it but I bet i'll have funs playin with all the attachyments

http://www.amazon.ca/UView-550000-Ai...UvbUpU10241836
    Dontz wanna knoes...........

c
    04-14-14 10:20 AM
    Howdy yellow bellies the prodigals found his way home!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    04-14-14 10:27 AM
    I is tellin yous boys/critters that their is sum strangest personbodys in this ear rehab units. I is not sure wot they is rehabin from but they is not safe I tells yous? I is not licking it ear see?

Put me back to ware I belongs see orange face!!??!! Or else I is getting mad see eh?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 10:57 AM
    I is tellin yous boys/critters that their is sum strangest personbodys in this ear rehab units. I is not sure wot they is rehabin from but they is not safe I tells yous? I is not licking it ear see?

Put me back to ware I belongs see orange face!!??!! Or else I is getting mad see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Is we movins agains?

04-14-14 11:20 AM
    i was out riding all day,,, sorry i missed it...
    Oh well that's all Kool and dandy isn't it see eh? "I was out riding all day and oops I sorry I missed it"! Well just to put rekord straight eh see I DIDN'T #/';';;://-+* MISS IT! THEMS PERSONBODYS WAS SIRRIUS SEE EH!

The whole neighbourhood is degeneratering into choice it is I tells you? See? I is been out there and I is avin no tail end charlie see and he kasualty says " I is been out ridin all day" I is goin gardening see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, SEAWARRIOR and Carl Estes like this.
    04-14-14 12:13 PM
    ps "SO THEIR" eh? Mutter mutter.......

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR and Carl Estes like this.
    04-14-14 12:15 PM
    Before I goes see eh? I is just wantin to peel to the better nature of humanity kind see.

Deer Mr Orange face, I is sorry ($!;;'! that I is offendin yous in sum ways that I doesn't now bout and yous is not tellin me bout so I is peelin to your humanitarianism side and askin yous to deport us all back to the real world see eh? We waz appy in that their playbook frum and we is all not appy ear see eh? We is bein on our bestest behaviour if you does and we is bein good as well. Oh an I is bringin yous back sum beetroot soop and sum ome made vodika if you does see eh? Amen!

We is all SIRRIUS personbodys an we is shuddnt be locked way in an asilliam see eh? Oh sorry I is meenin rehab see eh? Fink of santa claws and give us all an erly easter Christmas prezzie eh? What does you says eh? You is feelin better in the mornin if you does? Eh?

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, SEAWARRIOR and Carl Estes like this.
    04-14-14 12:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Settlez down. When youze goe MAD, youze end up lick this, see eh?
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-straightjackethannibal.jpg
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-14-14 12:29 PM
    Before I goes see eh? I is just wantin to peel to the better nature of humanity kind see.

Deer Mr Orange face, I is sorry ($!;;'! that I is offendin yous in sum ways that I doesn't now bout and yous is not tellin me bout so I is peelin to your humanitarianism side and askin yous to deport us all back to the real world see eh? We waz appy in that their playbook frum and we is all not appy ear see eh? We is bein on our bestest behaviour if you does and we is bein good as well. Oh an I is bringin yous back sum beetroot soop and sum ome made vodika if you does see eh? Amen!

We is all SIRRIUS personbodys an we is shuddnt be locked way in an asilliam see eh? Oh sorry I is meenin rehab see eh? Fink of santa claws and give us all an erly easter Christmas prezzie eh? What does you says eh? You is feelin better in the mornin if you does? Eh?

Posted via CB10
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-17_cartoon.jpg
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    04-14-14 12:45 PM
11,462 ... 910111213 ...