Blah blah blah/sanctimony .
    Well considering several mods posted and had a laugh, I really don't think your opinion matters.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 via JB 4.2.2 - thanks Tasks AOKP!
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 12:17 PM
    So just because someone doesnt waste their time reading through 20 pages of tripe and somehow are unable to discern verbal inflections of sarcasm telegraphed through pixels on my monitor... that means people are idiots? Well then Im an *****. But here's a question - when someone is intellectually below an ***** - what does that make them?

Calling the OP troll out on her not-so-clever thread (that somehow has earned a big thumbs up by the same people who are supposed to be slapping trolls) does not an ***** make.

Edit: Just realized who you are. Thought you had me on some ignore list last time you were crying about me calling you out on your trollish behavior. GTFO
    Took everyone off the list because the list doesn't work when people quote. And now I'M a troll?

Oh. That's effin' rich.

I predate you by 3 years on this site. I'm not 'gtfo' ing anytime soon.

So you just keep captain save-a-hoing this thread that didn't need it. Heaven forbid some people have fun on Crackberry when you're around to stomp that out.

BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 12:19 PM
    Well considering several mods posted and had a laugh, I really don't think your opinion matters.
    All he does is insult people and try to cause trouble here. Put him back on ignore, it's easier. I'm shocked a mod doesn't ban the little P**** every time he uses GTFO to be honest.
    rottonj, BergerKing and reeneebob like this.
    02-22-13 12:21 PM
    Your posting history is riddled with trolling and insults and all of a sudden you are a beacon for human decency? LOL!
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I know who is ahead in the Infraction Points League
    02-22-13 12:23 PM
    All he does is insult people and try to cause trouble here. Put him back on ignore, it's easier. I'm shocked a mod doesn't ban the little P**** every time he uses GTFO to be honest.
    Wow all this time and I just found how to ignore someone . Kind makes me wonder how many of those I'm on lol.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 12:26 PM
    I move for a new thread name: 5k Stripper Pole Challenge!!! I'm marveled that this thread is goin this strong!!!
    02-22-13 12:27 PM
    So just because someone doesnt waste their time reading through 20 pages of tripe and somehow are unable to discern verbal inflections of sarcasm telegraphed through pixels on my monitor... that means people are idiots? Well then Im an *****. But here's a question - when someone is intellectually below an ***** - what does that make them?

Calling the OP troll out on her not-so-clever thread (that somehow has earned a big thumbs up by the same people who are supposed to be slapping trolls) does not an ***** make.

Edit: Just realized who you are. Thought you had me on some ignore list last time you were crying about me calling you out on your trollish behavior. GTFO
    Offended by Stripper Pole on front page?!?!?!-imagelvpg.jpg

I think someone needs a hug.
    02-22-13 12:27 PM
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I know who is ahead in the Infraction Points League
    I would love to see that list!!!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 12:33 PM
    So I need to read 20 pages of non-sense to figure out that a troll is trolling? No thanks. You can slap lipstick on a troll - but they still live under bridges.

And to all the people claiming that the OP isnt a troll... this thread begs to differ.
    OMG I beg to differ with you sir! She had submitted a well thought out piece of satire poking fun at 'holier than thou's' thread, http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...-sodas-769778/

You are missing out on some witty, down right knock down knee slapping tears flowing down your cheeks innuendos!

AND she's not a troll. We need people like her to stir up this 'staid at times' forum. Enuf said.
    BergerKing and jakie55 like this.
    02-22-13 12:41 PM
    Oh I know....it's good stuff.

When I make it I usually do it on a weekend while I'm cleaning....I keep a close eye on it because if it runs dry it explodes.
    There are a lot of things that do that...
    02-22-13 12:43 PM
    Those things are awful, Like eating dehydrated cow bollocks...
    You've eaten dehydrated bull bullocks? Were you on Survivor?
    Carjackd and jakie55 like this.
    02-22-13 12:51 PM
    You've eaten dehydrated bull bullocks? Were you on Survivor?
    Rocky Mountain oysters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're not awful, unless you get served some "old" ones, then they're dry and nasty, like a ferrero rocher.
    02-22-13 12:54 PM
    Those things are awful, Like eating dehydrated cow bollocks...
    Wait, cow bollocks? Was this a Transvestcow?
    rottonj and jakie55 like this.
    02-22-13 01:05 PM
    Rocky Mountain oysters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're not awful, unless you get served some "old" ones, then they're dry and nasty, like a ferrero rocher.
    Oh, I'm familiar with RMOs; they have a festival near home every year.
    02-22-13 01:08 PM
    Wait, cow bollocks? Was this a Transvestcow?
    Hahahahaha!!

Castrated bull! LOL!
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 01:10 PM
    I lold, you being serious why do people find so many things offensive these days its really silly, im not a girl so if im a girl maybe its different. But why would your kids be browsing the web anyway at such a young age. Shouldnt even have a phone at a young age to even be on the internet in my opinion.
    BergerKing and black.rhino like this.
    02-22-13 01:25 PM
    I love Branta.

These kinds of sharp retorts, with the precision and efficacy of a stiletto blade, is the kind of come back I live for.

(but then again if I tried that I'd get smacked around again!!!) <hides>
    BergerKing and jakie55 like this.
    02-22-13 01:35 PM
    Wow, maybe this can go on for ever.Sooner or later I would think some would get it but maybe not. Katiepea might just have to say it I guess.
    I must have missed the forum rule that said comments on posts will only be accepted within 12 hours (or 2 days) of the original post.....thanks for clarifying that "rottonj".......we discuss (argue?) many issues on this site, and if you get right down to it, many are pretty trivial. I don't feel this issue is trivial and I'll damn well comment if i want to!
    02-22-13 01:37 PM
    Wow all this time and I just found how to ignore someone . Kind makes me wonder how many of those I'm on lol.
    It works, unfortunately when people quote the offending miscreant, whoever it might be, you see the post.

I've got only one person on mine.....tried to discuss something logically, really tried, really, really, really tried....but you can't fix stubborn.
    rottonj, BergerKing and jakie55 like this.
    02-22-13 01:38 PM
    I lold, you being serious why do people find so many things offensive these days its really silly, im not a girl so if im a girl maybe its different. But why would your kids be browsing the web anyway at such a young age. Shouldnt even have a phone at a young age to even be on the internet in my opinion.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 01:39 PM
    I love Branta.

These kinds of sharp retorts, with the precision and efficacy of a stiletto blade, is the kind of come back I live for.

(but then again if I tried that I'd get smacked around again!!!) <hides>
    And Captain Save-A-** has gone silent since.

Coinkydink?
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 01:40 PM
    And Captain Save-A-** has gone silent since.

Coinkydink?
    Well the last time someone used an acronym like that at someone, that person ended up getting banned.

I'm thinking that if Branta showed up it's because someone reported something.....Branta doesn't usually join in the zaniness here. So......maybe coinkydink, maybe not....

Anyhoo.....

How about that dulce de leche "recipe" I told you about? Keen on trying it?
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 01:53 PM
    My wife is from Bolivia, I am gonna have to get her working on these recipes!
    OMG from Bolivia????

Have you had pan de arroz? Or Bolivian empanadas? Or salteno? Or peanut soup???? And anticuchos!!!!! And CUNAPES!!!!!

http://www.boliviaweb.com/recipes/english/cunape.htm

O M G.....

I remember there were also these little baked things with cheese inside that you could get everywhere....crunchy. And of course, the manjar blanco. That was awesome.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 02:01 PM
    I must have missed the forum rule that said comments on posts will only be accepted within 12 hours (or 2 days) of the original post.....thanks for clarifying that "rottonj".......we discuss (argue?) many issues on this site, and if you get right down to it, many are pretty trivial. I don't feel this issue is trivial and I'll damn well comment if i want to!
    I guess you missed it again, so I will tell you. The post was humor. If you read thru any of it at some time you would have realized it.
    02-22-13 02:09 PM
    Well the last time someone used an acronym like that at someone, that person ended up getting banned.

I'm thinking that if Branta showed up it's because someone reported something.....Branta doesn't usually join in the zaniness here. So......maybe coinkydink, maybe not....

Anyhoo.....

How about that dulce de leche "recipe" I told you about? Keen on trying it?
    But...But...the premade stuff is so much easier! *CRIES*

It does sound amazing. But I laughed at Eagle Brand Canada uploaded a 3 HOUR LONG video of making it as well...

BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 02:26 PM
784 ... 2021222324 ...