I like Fallout 3 and New Vegas, they are both great games.
    Fallout 4 sort of came out of nowhere and the idea of another game like the past ones was exciting, but after I played it for a while, either I don't enjoy playing those games anymore or it just feels a lot like the past games. I played it for less than 2 hours and haven't touched it in about 2 weeks or so?

Power Armor is amazing though, you look like a badass!
    12-02-15 12:03 AM
    I like Fallout 3 and New Vegas, they are both great games.
    Fallout 4 sort of came out of nowhere and the idea of another game like the past ones was exciting, but after I played it for a while, either I don't enjoy playing those games anymore or it just feels a lot like the past games. I played it for less than 2 hours and haven't touched it in about 2 weeks or so?

Power Armor is amazing though, you look like a badass!
    I dunno about you, but Fallout 4 feels very different from Fallout 3 and FNV.
    The pace of the action is faster, and repairing stuff doesn't hold you back anymore. The way radiation works changes how you control it, and the game is much more difficult overall.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    12-02-15 04:38 AM
    It could be that those type of games no longer keep my interest as much as they used to? I'll give the game another go for sure but no time for that right now, especially those type of games that take many hours.
    It's sped up for sure, but it still feels similar and I haven't tried out every new thing they have added in the game.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    12-02-15 04:07 PM
    It could be that those type of games no longer keep my interest as much as they used to? I'll give the game another go for sure but no time for that right now, especially those type of games that take many hours.
    It's sped up for sure, but it still feels similar and I haven't tried out every new thing they have added in the game.

I suspect your right. The raw game mechanic I mean we went through it a few times now. Fallout 4 they really simplified a lot of things - I wish they simplified a few more.... and there are some ugly bugs for sure.

But I have been really enjoy this game for sure as I'm nearing the 120hr mark. I took some time to collect up the companions and I'm still struggling a bit to justify creating all the settlements - although I've used the artillary fire from them a few times for fun. All in all its a fun game. I did enjoy Fallout 3 and NV more myself. But it's still a good game imo

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    12-03-15 10:34 AM
    It's amazing to see how desperate people are to try and taste a drink made for a video game.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    I know right i was able to sell it on eBay for $50

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 09:09 AM
    I know right i was able to sell it on eBay for $50

Posted via CB10
    Have you had a taste? Comments?
    02-08-16 08:40 AM
    Have you had a taste? Comments?
    No i didn't get to taste it. If i couldn't sell it i was going to drink it and just when i was giving up hope someone bid $50 on it i said SOLD lol

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 10:13 AM
    No i didn't get to taste it. If i couldn't sell it i was going to drink it and just when i was giving up hope someone bid $50 on it i said SOLD lol

Posted via CB10
    I guess that means now you can buy two of those and make $100 out of it.
    02-08-16 03:44 PM
    In high school some kid would buy HP and Mana potion drinks.. he would take small sips of it and carry them on some belt clip thing. Would dress up very differently, then again he was a total geek. Kids..

02-10-16 07:00 PM
34 12