No, no that is not true, they are not shutting down the internet....it is just going to be run by the government.
    04-18-09 09:32 PM
    Nice job....the original post was useless but I enjoyed reading these articles you've found.
    04-18-09 09:34 PM
    Good call!
    04-18-09 09:43 PM
    Nice job....the original post was useless but I enjoyed reading these articles you've found.
    I was this close (imagine me holding 2 fingers up in a "pinching" manner) to posting this...

Let me google that for you

Well look, I did it anyway..

Cheers!
    04-18-09 09:44 PM
    this discussion is only kinda right... I'm pretty sure the person that started this discussion is taking about the Cybersecurity Act of 2009 that was introduced by some congressmen a couple of weeks ago. No one has been fired because of it and the only thing that has come from it is a lot of partisan disagreement. My newbie status is keeping me from adding a link, but if anyone would like to somewhat understand what they are talking about before speaking, just type in Cybersecurity Act of 2009 in Google search and you will get a million links talking about it.
    04-18-09 09:46 PM
    I was this close (imagine me holding 2 fingers up in a "pinching" manner) to posting this...

Let me google that for you

Well look, I did it anyway..

Cheers!
    That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-18-09 09:50 PM
    I have been told that Obama's national security adisor resigned bc Obama wanted to try and shut down the internet?!?! Mr. I won't take the office without my BB?!?! Seriously.... I can't believe what America's government is coming to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Easy on the Fox News, lady. You've gone mad!
    04-18-09 09:51 PM
    if you believe that I have a feeling you believe he doesn't pay taxes.. when he paid over $800k in taxes this year... get real..
    04-18-09 09:54 PM
    "funding roadblocks and control issues with the NSA" don't mean "shutting down the Internet". Opening statements are important, and establish credibility...or else you just end up sounding like another Obama-hater (which is fine...if that's the way you're going).
    04-18-09 09:56 PM
    Here's the crazy thing though; If the original poster didn't post such a wacky post, then Union95 wouldn't have done the research (I had no desire), ultimately making the post somewhat useful!

To me anyway
    04-18-09 09:57 PM
    Thanks for the articles & for everyone who wants to use the site for fun & informative BLACKBERRY facts.

Go team America!

Knowledge is power!
    04-18-09 10:03 PM
    "funding roadblocks and control issues with the NSA" don't mean "shutting down the Internet". Opening statements are important, and establish credibility...or else you just end up sounding like another Obama-hater (which is fine...if that's the way you're going).
    Exactly what I was thinking. Probably thinks Bush did a good job as President too.
    04-18-09 10:03 PM
    Here's the crazy thing though; If the original poster didn't post such a wacky post, then Union95 wouldn't have done the research (I had no desire), ultimately making the post somewhat useful!

To me anyway
    It's called "bored at work!"

Talk about conspiracy theorists... Next thing you know someone will post about "knowing a guy, who knows a guy, who's brother works for Verizon" and has info about a new OS release "in 2 weeks"
    04-18-09 10:07 PM
    Exactly what I was thinking. Probably thinks Bush did a good job as President too.
    Bush didn't do a good job??? Maybe I should Google it and find out what's going on in the world today. Nah!!!!!!!!!!! why bother
    04-18-09 10:09 PM

Talk about conspiracy theorists... Next thing you know someone will post about "knowing a guy, who knows a guy, who's brother works for Verizon" and has info about a new OS release "in 2 weeks"
    Nothin wrong with that. I had no desire because I didn't think anything was salvagable from the OP. Thankfully you did.

Hey....shouldn't you be working???
    04-18-09 10:12 PM
    Tupac isn't dead.
    We already know that. He's in the Bahamas hiding from Suge Knight and smokin' a fatty as we speak.
    04-18-09 10:14 PM

LOL! I know a guy, who knows a guy, who's brother works for VZW, and he says OJ Simpson will be released before a new Storm OS gets released!
    04-18-09 10:17 PM
    LOL! I know a guy, who knows a guy, who's brother works for VZW, and he says OJ Simpson will be released before a new (official) Storm OS gets released!
    After browsing in the Storm threads for about 30 mins I totally believe it.

PS: Note I edited your post.
    04-18-09 10:35 PM
    one word... BOGUS
    04-18-09 10:53 PM
    Tupac isn't dead.
    I heard him, Biggie & Elvis are hiding out in Mexico.
    With Anna Nicole Smith, James Dean, Jim Morrison and Marilyn Monroe
    04-18-09 11:47 PM
    Wow all that and no truth. Umm

04-19-09 12:12 AM
    Lol. Wow, you guys ran this person out of town, bwahahaha. News fail.

04-19-09 01:23 AM
    Also, Steven Colbert says that if all fifty states allow gay marriage, then heterosexual marriage will be illegal.
    04-19-09 01:23 AM
    wait, I don't get how this is a blackberry news or rumor, even if it WAS true
    Sullie, it's no different than most of the nonsense that should be in off topic; which isn't.
    04-19-09 01:37 AM
    Ok, I live with two guys that are not exactly Obama fans. One spends hours searching the internet for polotical stuff. He found this link : http://Www.sundriesshack.com/2009/04...-the-internet/
    For whoever it was that asked I posted this here bc I can't invision the man who loves his bb so dearly shutting down the internet for any reason. Also bc this is where months ago I saw much debate over him keeping or losing his beloved bb. I do not believe the world is flat, it is proven to be round and has been proven for centuries. I do believe it is possible considering America is going to pot. Our economy is seriously deminished and no I do not believe it is the sole responsibility of this new office. Also, those "tea partys" on wed. were NOT put together by media and all that bs. It was a "grass roots" movement.

04-19-09 01:39 AM
129 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD