Well I think Barack just showed trump who really is the boss...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    pkcable likes this.
    05-01-11 10:29 PM
    Well I think Barack just showed trump who really is the boss...

I don't. Trump made a good point. Obama hasn't produced a birth certificate in how many years!? I'm glad trump did it.

Anyway that waste of political power will be gone in a year.

[sent via Cyanogen powered Android]
    05-01-11 10:40 PM
    I don't. Trump made a good point. Obama hasn't produced a birth certificate in how many years!? I'm glad trump did it.

Oh geez, here we go!!!!

pkcable likes this.
    05-01-11 10:44 PM
    Oh geez, here we go!!!!

Hey. You started it.

05-02-11 06:16 AM
    Trump only made a good point to those who wanted to see a racial agenda pushed. No other reason. There has never been a president or presidential candidate that had to go through so much to prove his (or her) citizenship.
    pkcable and Itzdatdude like this.
    05-02-11 06:21 AM
    Hey buddy. I'm no racist. But the conservative party member have been asking for years for proof of citizenship and he had not produced. It took someone with the power and money like trump to do it. There's nothing racial about it. Just because Obama is black and Trump is white doesn't make it racial. That would be the same as me saying black Americans who didn't vote for McCain were racist. It's pure junk to think that. But hey we live in America where people don't open their eyes and look at the whole situation

05-02-11 06:37 AM
    I'm not calling you a racist, sorry if it came across that way.

This has been pushed by the Birthers for quite some time. There are a lot of very rich and powerful people within the republican party that could have pushed the issue, so I don't buy the statement that Trump had the money and power that no one else could use. Why didn't Trump or anyone else demanded McCain show proof of his questionable citizenship? And don't say they would have if he was elected because we both know that wouldn't have happened. So it is a race thing.

Trump use a strategy of distract and conquer that is used in the political arena a lot. It might have cost him of he was planning on running, but it probable didn't hurt the right wings position in the future that's for sure.
    05-02-11 06:58 AM

This has been pushed by the Birthers for quite some time. There are a lot of very rich and powerful people within the republican party that could have pushed the issue, so I don't buy the statement that Trump had the money and power that no one else could use. Why didn't Trump or anyone else demanded McCain show proof of his questionable citizenship? And don't say they would have if he was elected because we both know that wouldn't have happened. So it is a race thing.

Trump use a strategy of distract and conquer that is used in the political arena a lot. It might have cost him of he was planning on running, but it probable didn't hurt the right wings position in the future that's for sure.
    It is not a race thing, with Obamas' background it wouldn't matter if he were purple. It's the background.
    05-02-11 07:12 AM
    Because of his background? You might have to explain. How is his background an issue? Is it different than McCain's who was not even born in the U.S., but was born in the Panama Canal Zone, but didn't have to produce anything? If by background you mean his African heritage, than it is very much a racial thing. If you mean something else than please explain.
    05-02-11 07:18 AM

A huge difference between McCain and Obama... with McCain there is a verifiable and credible history of his life here in the USA. There are hundreds of people who grew up with him, went to school with him, went to college with him, served in the military with him. His citizenship has never been in question. There have never been any questions like "Where did this guy come from?". Not true with Obama. There still remain lots of valid questions regarding his history.

For a real eye opener, check out this story:

05-02-11 07:31 AM
    Simply because you can prove you have a life here in the US does not make you a citizen.

05-02-11 08:32 AM
    Simply because you can prove you have a life here in the US does not make you a citizen.

Like trucky said! No but being born here does and that HAS to stop!!!!!!
    05-02-11 08:44 AM
    A huge difference between McCain and Obama... with McCain there is a verifiable and credible history of his life here in the USA. There are hundreds of people who grew up with him, went to school with him, went to college with him, served in the military with him. His citizenship has never been in question. There have never been any questions like "Where did this guy come from?". Not true with Obama. There still remain lots of valid questions regarding his history.

For a real eye opener, check out this story:

There absolutly has been question about McCainks citizenship. To use there were a lot of people there grew up with McCain so we should question his status only adds to my point. There are pleny of people that grew up with, went to school with, went to college with Obama as well.

05-02-11 08:48 AM

A year? I thought Trump said he would decide in 3 weeks. And I doubt he's actually running.
    05-02-11 09:23 AM
    And in those two years our president has spent close to $2,000,000.00 of our money in legal costs trying to keep from producing the stupid certificate. He could have done it when first asked and none of us would be talking about it now, plus the country would be 2 million less in debt.
    05-02-11 09:29 AM
    And in those two years our president has spent close to $2,000,000.00 of our money in legal costs trying to keep from producing the stupid certificate. He could have done it when first asked and none of us would be talking about it now, plus the country would be 2 million less in debt.
    No. Other people (read Birthers and their supporters) spent money making a huge issue out of the whole thing and it was ridiculous. Never mind the point that Obama DID provide a birth certificate in a form that was perfectly legitimate for every other US citizen and prior presidents, but the Birthers chose to deny it. Not to mention that the record of his birth is publicly available to anybody with proper access to check at a simple computer terminal.

If anything, I'd say Obama and his administration chose to let the Republican party string it out so long simply to leave the example of Republican foolishness fresh in the voters minds come election season.
    05-02-11 09:50 AM
    It's really a moot point because the newly released certificate has already been proven to be a poorly constructed forgery. There have been several forensic scientists who have shown this to be true. Don't trust me on this, go do some research for yourself.

One example:

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release, page 1
    05-02-11 10:19 AM
    Trump has weird hair.

LazyStarGazer and highjakker like this.
    05-02-11 10:20 AM
    Trump has nothing else better to do. His show sucks. His tupee is in serious need of replacement.

So for Trump and the rest of the "Obama haters", yall can eat deez ****!
    05-02-11 11:20 AM
    I do hope that it's ok to disagree with someone over issues and not hate him...?
    05-02-11 12:13 PM
    It's ridiculous that people are even making an issue of this! The man is an American and he IS our elected president! Get over it!
    Itzdatdude likes this.
    05-02-11 12:37 PM
    It's really a moot point because the newly released certificate has already been proven to be a poorly constructed forgery. There have been several forensic scientists who have shown this to be true. Don't trust me on this, go do some research for yourself.

One example:

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release, page 1
    I really hope you don't want me to take this site serious.

I do hope that it's ok to disagree with someone over issues and not hate him...?
    As do I Trucky. And I don't hate you.

I don't agree with everything Obama is doing, but I think it's ridiculous that people are making an issue about his birth place when he has followed the same procedures as every other person who has held that office.
    05-02-11 01:35 PM
    Can we all agree that Trump has weird hair?

pkcable likes this.
    05-02-11 05:23 PM
    Not only is it weird, but it's very bizarre. He must use some quick-dry shellac to keep that pouf in place.
    05-03-11 06:14 AM
    05-09-11 11:22 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD