After having previous knowledge that U.S. soldiers had been slaughtered in what can be termed as a terrorrist act. This is your leader America, This is your Commander in Chief to all those who serve in the military and die defending America. If this doesn't wake America up to who and what they elected as President, nothing will.

Obama's Frightening Insensitivity Following Shooting | NBC Chicago
    Last edited by Storm7; 11-06-09 at 08:49 AM.
    11-06-09 08:44 AM
    thats up to 4 i think i haven't posted -

1) i'm glad im not the only one.

2) thank for the find - i think people will wake up a little late in the ball game. seems to always happen that way.
    11-06-09 08:53 AM
    so let get George bush to speak next time. Since he's so well know for knowing what to say. WAIT. NOT!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 10:40 AM
    so let get George bush to speak next time. Since he's so well know for knowing what to say. WAIT. NOT!

last time i checked George W Bush wasn't George Bush,
    11-06-09 11:56 AM
    Same crap same bush same tree same *****. Just born at different times

11-06-09 12:11 PM
    Same crap same bush same tree same *****. Just born at different times

and mr. obama is doing better?
    11-06-09 12:15 PM
    he aint the best im sure but at least he isn't on vacation on his ranch every other day like bush.

11-06-09 12:39 PM
    he aint the best im sure but at least he isn't on vacation on his ranch every other day like bush.

And so what if he does - he is human like everyone else and they deserve time away. At least he didn't tick off thousands of people by not paying respect to their death by a national act of terrorism. For Obama being a
    Commander in Chief, he could of shown some more respect for his troops... and my cousin is in Cherry Hill right now, serving in the USMC.... this is just more more to add to the "i'm done with obama" list.
    11-06-09 12:52 PM
    ok but listen to your own words. He is human as well. But anyway I'm not here to argue so well just leave it at that

11-06-09 02:58 PM
    I can get the random rhetorical overreach, but this is too much.

While Bush did take his vacations they were to Crawford to his ranch which operated as the White House - West Coast and was properly outfitted for POTUS stays.

OTOH, we do see Obama spending more time on the golf course than his two predecessors...all the while pondering, errrr, dithering about what to do in Afghanistan.

Why Bush is relevant at all to Obama's wholly out-of-touch remarks yesterday kinda escapes me...
    11-06-09 03:10 PM
    Really....have we not had enough of these kinds of threads closed yet?

Use the search function there are PLENTY of these already around!

11-06-09 03:43 PM
    ok but listen to your own words. He is human as well. But anyway I'm not here to argue so well just leave it at that

agreed - i don't argue with Obama Fanbois ....
    11-06-09 03:48 PM
    Really....have we not had enough of these kinds of threads closed yet?

Use the search function there are PLENTY of these already around!

They get closed due to the fact that there are personal attack, bad lingo, and false information.. .. none of that is happening in this thread.
    11-06-09 03:50 PM
    They get closed due to the fact that there are personal attack, bad lingo, and false information.. .. none of that is happening in this thread.

I will subscribe and wait patiently
    11-06-09 03:52 PM
    I will subscribe and wait patiently
    That's fine, i refuse to insult the person that thinks/believes/is convected one way or another. everyone has their own reasoning for their thinking, and i am not the one to judge them .

The only type of people that i cannot get along with are those that refuse to accept a certain person/idea/principle is the one and only way without listening to the other side. i might disagree with the other people but i always listen (read) what they have to say.
    11-06-09 04:02 PM
    Why Bush is relevant at all to Obama's wholly out-of-touch remarks yesterday kinda escapes me...
    That's been the Obama apologists M.O. (Modus Operandi for those of you who don't know) since day one of taking office...blame Bush for everything. Pretty lame if you ask me.
    11-06-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD