MSNBC.com

Moderator note: Thread title changed to one that makes the subject instantly apparent.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-09-09 at 01:39 PM. Reason: no reason to post entire article when link is provided
    06-09-09 09:34 AM
    "I know politics are very very touchy and if once again if this turns into a debate please do not attack the poster - i'd like to keep this open for the public to see what is going on in Capital Hill regarding their health care.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-09-09 at 01:39 PM. Reason: unnecessarily huge font
    06-09-09 09:38 AM
    the government is money hungry.
    i honestly don't think they give two ****s about the American people.
    they only care about themselves and their money!
    OH YEA and how they can get more of OUR money!
    06-09-09 09:41 AM
    There is a lot of things that needs to be brought to the American working class's attention. For some reason people don't like to look up info and would rather take an entertainment journalists opinion on a subject...
    06-09-09 09:46 AM
    There is a lot of things that needs to be brought to the American working class's attention. For some reason people don't like to look up info and would rather take an entertainment journalists opinion on a subject...
    dude doesn't matter if i read anything or nothing at ALL!
    i still KNOW that the goverment only cares about money and taking more of OUR money!
    so hows that for reading?
    06-09-09 09:49 AM
    I don't get what this has to do with a green snake in grass? I was expecting a picture of a green snake in grass (seriously, lol).
    06-09-09 09:55 AM
    I agree 100% with that statement - The TV media will only tell you one thing : anything to get ratings.
    06-09-09 10:07 AM
    I don't get what this has to do with a green snake in grass? I was expecting a picture of a green snake in grass (seriously, lol).
    Green Snake in Green Grass is a play on words, very hard to see - very sneaky - very quite and will strike very quickly.
    06-09-09 10:08 AM
    I prefer:

"The Snake Beneath The Flower."
    06-09-09 01:15 PM
    Off topic, however I actually held my breath waiting for this thread to load and said to myself "please dont let him have beat it and killed it".

ok, as you were......
    06-09-09 01:28 PM
    I prefer:

"The Snake Beneath The Flower."
    I prefer "Snakes on A Plane".
    You're not looking for them, they shouldn't be on a plane, but as soon as you sit down, they spring up from the seat and...strike.

Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 06-09-09 at 01:46 PM.
    06-09-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD