As this school semester is coming to an end I am reaching the end of my four year ordeal of a degree. I have a large collection of vintage computers and phones and would love to volunteer on Crackberry writing throwback reviews or articles to share my love for legacy BlackBerry devices, and put my degree to a good use. I have emailed a few emails from the website but I don't think they are the correct contact. Are there any mods active here, or does anyone know how, or who I should be in contact with? Is this also a section in which this is already done? Would any of you members enjoy something like this?

Any help is greatly appreciated

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    12-06-16 09:29 AM
    As this school semester is coming to an end I am reaching the end of my four year ordeal of a degree. I have a large collection of vintage computers and phones and would love to volunteer on Crackberry writing throwback reviews or articles to share my love for legacy BlackBerry devices, and put my degree to a good use. I have emailed a few emails from the website but I don't think they are the correct contact. Are there any mods active here, or does anyone know how, or who I should be in contact with? Is this also a section in which this is already done? Would any of you members enjoy something like this?

Any help is greatly appreciated

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    Mmmmmmmm............... firstly welkum too the reehabillitashun unit and welkum too your nise likkle doggy as well sea eh?

Bestest bet is too just take an seet in the corner an makes yourself kumfy sea eh? Somebodyperson will be hallong shortelly too gives yous yous meds sea eh? Oh an welkum sea eh? ....... did I is say that allreddy before sea eh?
    12-06-16 11:17 AM