Has anyone noticed that almost all of these scammers use. Yahoo email addresses. I mean I don't trust anyone that uses yahoo emails.

Posted via a microwave.
    02-28-13 12:38 AM
    I use yahoo email. Don't you trust me?
    03-04-13 10:12 AM
    By the way, I need to inform you that you have won $1 billion USD.
    3hb78ftg and currentodysseys like this.
    03-04-13 10:14 AM
    By the way, I need to inform you that you have won $1 billion USD.
    You forgot to add that it was a lottery that chose him randomly and to claim the prize he will have to send all of his personal information and $1000 USD for processing fees.
    03-06-13 05:07 PM
    You forgot to add that it was a lottery that chose him randomly and to claim the prize he will have to send all of his personal information and $1000 USD for processing fees.
    Good point.
    03-06-13 05:28 PM
    Dear ramin mayar,

You have been chosen randomly by a very elite group of wealthy individuals as the winner of an exclusive lottery. In order to claim the prize you will have to send all of your personal information and $1000 USD for a processing fees.

Sincerely,
    middbrew
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    03-06-13 05:32 PM
    Every time I've gone to sold a 'Berry on eBay - I get nailed by one of these guys - and they always have a Yahoo email.

I always wind up coming back here and selling them - much safer
    03-06-13 05:35 PM
    Dear ramin mayar,

You have been chosen randomly by a very elite group of wealthy individuals as the winner of an exclusive lottery. In order to claim the prize you will have to send all of your personal information and $1000 USD for a processing fees.

Sincerely,
    middbrew
    03-07-13 08:12 PM
    Haha haha I'm telling you. I'm searching for a new place to live. These ****ers are all over. Craigslist and kijiji now too.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 11:59 PM
    Has anyone noticed that almost all of these scammers use. Yahoo email addresses. I mean I don't trust anyone that uses yahoo emails.

Posted via a microwave.
    This is so lame...this shouldn't be found on here. And people should be judged by contents and not email addresses. Plus there's more scam from the states and other places than Nigeria so don't know why it's titled Nigerian scam. I look out for everyone, even Americans.
    Last edited by soapydarren; 03-08-13 at 04:52 PM.
    03-08-13 12:27 AM
    Lol you must be one of them scammers

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    03-08-13 12:36 AM
    I remember how I scammed a Nigerian Scammer trying to scam me back in 2006 on ebay. It involved a picture of a PS3, an email account and $3,500.00 USD lol
    JapmanX likes this.
    03-08-13 01:12 AM
    Lol you must be one of them scammers

Posted via CB10
    Good one...
    03-08-13 07:17 AM
    Dear ramin mayar,

Sincerely,
    middbrew
    Dear ramin mayar,

I heard about you from a close friend. I have a big hill of precious beans that I am selling at a really cheap price just to you. It is valued at over $1,000,000 USD but I can sell it to you for only$100,000 USD. Please send all of your personal information in advance to start the paperwork and send moneygram to me. My email is [email protected]. Do not pay attention to these types of offers if they send yahoo emails. They are fake. Mine is real because I use a gmail account.

Sincerely,
    3hb78ftg
    currentodysseys and middbrew like this.
    03-08-13 07:39 AM
    Bahahaha. To funny.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 09:44 AM
    Yes I am......does that make you happy? I only suggested you put better things on here. Constructive things, mainly about the devices, etc.... and if you wanna talk about scams, make it constructive. I see ur fans are already getting excited too cos you've decided to label me one simply cos I've advised that you start appropriate posts or modify them. Call me what you like, id enjoy watching you male fools of yourselves like you're having a ** at the scammers too.
    03-08-13 05:06 PM
    So scare Nigerian Scammer
    03-08-13 06:07 PM
    Yes I am......does that make you happy? I only suggested you put better things on here. Constructive things, mainly about the devices, etc.... and if you wanna talk about scams, make it constructive. I see ur fans are already getting excited too cos you've decided to label me one simply cos I've advised that you start appropriate posts or modify them. Call me what you like, id enjoy watching you male fools of yourselves like you're having a ** at the scammers too.
    You must be really slippery scanner because your name is soapy Darren.

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    03-08-13 08:08 PM
    You must be really slippery scanner because your name is soapy Darren.

Posted via CB10
    Lmao........ oh now it's the name that determines and not just the email address. whatever dude!!!! Good thing is I ain't come to you so you need not bother. What a fella!!!!
    03-09-13 04:50 AM
    Soapydarren is in the wrong forum. He needs to slide on over to the correct one.
    03-09-13 01:13 PM
    Thanks for your suggestions. But I do want to point out that this was posted in the Off Topics section. If you read the rules for OT that are posted at the top of the page you will see this thread is an appropriate topic.
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    03-09-13 02:30 PM
    I have some suds for sale.
    03-09-13 08:24 PM
    "I am writing to you to inform you that there is over 9 billion dollars waiting to be placed into your account as a relative has passed away and recommended you to us to inherit this money......"

....but I am Caucasian.........That doesn't make sense to me...
    03-12-13 02:01 PM
    "I am writing to you to inform you that there is over 9 billion dollars waiting to be placed into your account as a relative has passed away and recommended you to us to inherit this money......"

....but I am Caucasian.........That doesn't make sense to me...
    He's trying to tell you that he's not Nigerian so that you will trust him.
    03-13-13 09:07 AM