att white for sure
    I love that BOLD and I was made I couldn't find it in the AT&T store and had to settle for black
    11-23-09 04:46 PM
    The nicest one I've ever seen is a really nice modded pink one by a member here.
    It was a while back and I can't remember exactly the thread. But I thought it
    looked so cool that I actually commented on it, and I never do that in those mod
    threads. That's why it stood out to me. If I find it, I'll post it.
    11-23-09 05:10 PM
    mine?

I just ordered the full red and chrome version of this.. how is the keyboard quality any creaks or loud clicking noises while typing?
    11-23-09 09:43 PM
    Awesome phones. Cant wait to get mine completely blacked out
    11-23-09 09:56 PM
    wow all these blacked out bolds look hella nice.. im currently waiting for my parts i ordered..
    11-23-09 11:45 PM
    Does anyone have the titanium keyboard? How does it react????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 05:19 PM
    wooow that is awesome!

mine is just stock but i loveee it...for now
    11-24-09 06:19 PM
    Just wondering, as living in the UK has any other Brit ordered any parts for the bold's housing. Am wanting to black out my bold as my bezel is showing its age but all the sites seem to be in the us. Any advice on where to order from the UK?
    11-25-09 03:22 AM
    I just ordered the full red and chrome version of this.. how is the keyboard quality any creaks or loud clicking noises while typing?
    okay... the keyboard is not like the OEM one (yeah I know you already know this), the quality is good so far.. no cracks.. blinky... and I love the halo effect on the trackball...

the minus is the clicking noise so far... but I can get use to it...

my advice : don't install the bezel and the keyboard will do fine... I installed the bezel, and the keyboard is pushed out... don't like it.. so I use original bezel instead and it's charming...
    11-25-09 06:35 AM
    here is mine

11-25-09 07:35 AM
    So this is my bold as of today...

This was my bold the other day...

AAAAAND THIS WAS MY BOLD NOW... BEFORE I SWAPPED THE KEYBOARD..

11-26-09 02:41 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD